• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Emails sent.

I imagine we will see SWAT teams kicking in doors to serve this type of order. Uniform officers will likely not serve this type of order without the extra force considering they are confronting a likely armed environment and people/person not happy about surrendering their legally owned firearms. A situation like this could escalate merely by the presence of force. Imagine the potential loss of life and property based on the meritless claims of another.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I imagine we will see SWAT teams kicking in doors to serve this type of order. Uniform officers will likely not serve this type of order without the extra force considering they are confronting a likely armed environment and people/person not happy about surrendering their legally owned firearms. A situation like this could escalate merely by the presence of force. Imagine the potential loss of life and property based on the meritless claims of another.

The politicians that wrote this bill would like nothing more than for gun owners to kill police officers that were serving arrest warrants and seizing firearms and ammunition.

The Left could scream, SEE, we told you guns and gun owners were dangerous.

It would lay the groundwork for more extreme forms of gun control and confiscation.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Emails sent.

I saw a picture of a confiscation in Oregon. There must have been ten SWAT officers with rifles at the ready. The victim was a man that was legally open carrying (it was legal in his municipality) a 25 ACP pistol. His "crime" was looking into store windows while carrying.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I saw a picture of a confiscation in Oregon. There must have been ten SWAT officers with rifles at the ready. The victim was a man that was legally open carrying (it was legal in his municipality) a 25 ACP pistol. His "crime" was looking into store windows while carrying.

Citation? Link?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Sent an email to Hogan's office. Will call tomorrow. I wonder if they cross reference contacts with the list of those who've donated to his campaign?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've been emailing/calling everyone I can imagine for the last few days. Hogan got emails and a phone call today.

Beach Runner

Mar 20, 2018
    Emails sent expressing that this cannot be due process if the respondent is not allowed to present, and have considered, their relevant evidence. I am afraid some of my representatives with a D after their name will not consider my emails, but maybe some R's will not sell us out this time. Unfortunately, I am not sure Hogan will use the veto no matter how hard we point out the problems with this bill.:mad54:

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Emails sent expressing that this cannot be due process if the respondent is not allowed to present, and have considered, their relevant evidence. I am afraid some of my representatives with a D after their name will not consider my emails, but maybe some R's will not sell us out this time. Unfortunately, I am not sure Hogan will use the veto no matter how hard we point out the problems with this bill.:mad54:

Sadly Im pretty sure he WILL NOT veto this bill. The dems would like him to which is the reason he wont.

Maybe there will be some successful legal challenges to the bill. Who knows.

At this point I’m hoping that if he is re-elected at least he can redraw the election districts and maybe we can boot some of these losers out.

Emails on the way....

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Done here as well. I hope someone who is affected by this bill brings a lawsuit and sues the crap out of MD...The DemoRats do not care about the little people. If Miller and Bush are pushing hard then IMHO, their is someone above them that might dirt on them telling them what to do. I would not be surprised if our very anti 2A Frosh had and or has a hand in this...

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Why do my spidey senses tingle? Maybe because down the road, antigun politicians will send the info of those of us opposing this bill, to judges and police and claim that we are a threat to society?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom