• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I screwed one up (form 1) that I submitted back in Feb. I forgot to add my middle initial which is in my trust name. It was disapproved for this reason.

I emailed Ted Clutter with the reference number and provided the details of my screw up, submitted a new form 1, paid $200 bucks, and the new form 1 was approved 2 hours later.

Didn't get my refund until earlier this month for the messed up form 1 however.

Just saying, you may not have to go to the back of the line.:thumbsup:

Yep. Ted Clutter is the one who approved mine the same day after my screw up. The other examiner wouldn't do the same.

Yep, Mr. Clutter is in mine too so, maybe there's a chance. I will resubmit tomorrow. Thanks fellas!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I felt the same way yesterday so I finally broke down and called ATF today. Come to find out my 3/24 was approved on 8/3 and the 3/26 on 7/28. Now the wait for the postman to show up. It's always something. :)

I'll call on Monday. I'm going to be very depressed if it's still pending. :sad20:

I just called the NFA Branch. Looks like my 3/24 was approved on 8/9:party29: Now to wait for the stamp to get to Hansohn Brothers.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I just called the NFA Branch. Looks like my 3/24 was approved on 8/9:party29: Now to wait for the stamp to get to Hansohn Brothers.
    Congrats, I have been pondering getting a couple of stamps out before the end of this month. Just trying to decide what I want to do first.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Congrats, I have been pondering getting a couple of stamps out before the end of this month. Just trying to decide what I want to do first.

Thanks. I'm done with NFA for a while. 8 stamps since April 2014 adds up quickly :D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Thanks. I'm done with NFA for a while. 8 stamps since April 2014 adds up quickly :D
    Gotcha, time to enjoy some of that hard earned money at the range. I originally planned on doing a total of 10 stamps (random number) so these last 2 stamps will get me there, after that I will play it by ear.....

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Gotcha, time to enjoy some of that hard earned money at the range. I originally planned on doing a total of 10 stamps (random number) so these last 2 stamps will get me there, after that I will play it by ear.....

Damn. 10 stamps? I guess I don't feel so bad now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I still would love to see the collections of the guys with 50+ (assuming that's real).

I think I know twothree people who have 50+. I am not one of them:( So they are definitely out there. Heck, someone who routinely posts here prob has 50 suppressors:lol2:

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I was working on getting to 50 cans but, my wife put me in Betty Fords hospital for my addiction and my therapist said I was on my way to a complete recovery and sent me home. I ordered a TacSol Axiom the next day :D

Just waiting for it to arrive at my dealer.

Dave

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    So what starts the count down? Is when it goes pending or the check is cashed?
    IMHO, check cashed is the more reliable spot to start counting down from. You can use NFAtracker to figure out where the examiners are date-wise, more or less.

Also, it looks as if form 4 INDIVIDUAL is moving a hell of a lot faster than form 4 trust, judging from the tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom