• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Williams: the time has come to enact "modest" regulation. "The best and brightest will not be able to fulfill their destiny in a siege culture"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Moms Demand Action mommy up now....generic request for protection against abusers, spoke for less than a minute

Del. Deb Rey....pushing back against Williams asking where she is getting her stats. Also asking why she thinks these law will have any effect against a criminal...that only law-abiding people obey a law like this.

Williams says Smart Guns would cut down on the carnage.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Someone supporting the 857 bill cited facebook as data source for their gun violence crime information

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Del Rey....suggesting gun education in the schools would engender respect for firearms and ultimately cut down on the numbers of guns used improperly

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Erin Andrews, former fed prosecutor and member of Moms Demand Action: "HB857 is crucial....citing 20X chance of homocide when there is previous abuse in the home....keep firearms from the hands of abusers."

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    another Moms Demand Action witness: says there is nothing that prevents someone declared prohibited from going home and picking up a gun.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ShallNotInfringe testified on HB614 that the definition of handgun in the bill is relative and if they would like to have an absolute term, it needs to be better defined. On 857, she thanked Delegate Dumais for introducing the bill and supports it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Dogbone up now....complaining about the many conflicting definitions of a handgun..that the HB614 will do nothing to enhance public safety.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Goes very fast here...HB188, sponsor Cluster, renewal period for Retired LEO up now..extending from 3 to 5 years...PA, DE, WV is five years he says...and fingerprinting only one time--fingerprints "don't change"

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The first case the artist discussed was a nurse (or something similar) shot by her husband. He had a colorful history, and had been prohibited since 1993.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom