• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    They used to have to actually physically get up there and speak. I believe nowadays, to save time, someone just has to announce their intention to filibuster and if they can't get the cloture vote, the bill is effectively tabled indefinitely.

Wow, thats great to hear. So once the intention to filibuster is brought forward, then there is an immediate vote of cloture in order to proceed forward? I assume this is done on the final, third reading, since all amendments have been added and the final product is delivered? If that is the case, this could die on the 5th or 6th if the grabbers do not have the required numbers. I believe the last time I read they did not have enough by one vote.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    It would include previously purchased firearms. You'll have to pay $25 for EACH firearm registration. Get fingerprinted to get a gun license AND take 4 hours of "gun safety" classes.

I think it is for NEW purchases. There was some amendment on it. Unless I head it wrong.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Umm, license is for new purchases. "Registration" is for "assault weapons", handguns are not banned "assault weapons" previously owned

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom