• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Glad some of you were able to get ammo. I figured I wasn't the only one having trouble finding ammo and at a decent price still. I might get another can. I got 2 this morning but a friend wanted one.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Awesome. Thank you for the heads up. Ordered 2 cans. PSA had 5250 rounds of CCI Blazer for 190 shipped few weeks back. Time to stock up.

I hope it shoots well. Anyone comment?

CCI Blazer:

My experience and a bunch of people on rimfirecentral is the individual 50 count x 10 (500) round bricks are much better than the bulk value pack bricks.

The bulk pack bricks are covered in a waxy junk that has given me problems feeding in my Buckmark and MP-15-22.

Some people wipe them down before loading.

In todays enviorment I would buy either, but prefer the individually 50 count packaged bricks. YMMV

Dec 31, 2012
    I've gotten four over the summer and the cans are in 'new' condition.
    Your posts make me want to order more. I had to wait on backorder for the ones I did get.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I made 1 order per can and I added some extra stuff to add up to $150. So I got $80 off total but after paying for shipping I got about $12 off my orders. Cheapness at it's best right here. Enter a random email after clicking the $20 off $150 banner and it will give you a new code every time.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    This will be interesting...I wonder if their website actively tracks their stock or if everyone will get an e-mail saying it's backordered.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    This will be interesting...I wonder if their website actively tracks their stock or if everyone will get an e-mail saying it's backordered.

I'm pretty sure they track stock. Remember how large they are though. They probably got in a tractor trailer load of these cans..

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I already got 2 cans. But I was just surfing SlickGuns.com and its up on the top deals list right now. Get them while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom