• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Why not a thread dedicated to sightings of .223 ammo available on the shelf and the asking price?
    I will be first.
    5:30 today
    Dicks Sporting Goods, California, MD store, Fancy Winchester black label
    $29 a box of 20rds, about a dozen on the shelves.
    At that price I left it sitting. I checked both Walmarts in Calvert on the way home today, none available.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Why not a thread dedicated to sightings of .223 ammo available on the shelf and the asking price?
    I will be first.
    5:30 today
    Dicks Sporting Goods, California, MD store, Fancy Winchester black label
    $29 a box of 20rds, about a dozen on the shelves.
    At that price I left it sitting. I checked both Walmarts in Calvert on the way home today, none available.

I saw Similar price on defensive .223 at walmart for mid 20's on liberty rd

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Just a suggestion, but if you can go on MidwayUSA website, you might be able to order at pre craze prices. It will be backordered, but you won't get billed unit it ships. I ordered a case of .223 a couple of days ago. It will be a while before it comes, but who cares if I get it for a decent price.

Good luck!

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Just a suggestion, but if you can go on MidwayUSA website, you might be able to order at pre craze prices. It will be backordered, but you won't get billed unit it ships. I ordered a case of .223 a couple of days ago. It will be a while before it comes, but who cares if I get it for a decent price.

Good luck!

This:thumbsup: I back ordered 500 rounds and 2 20 round pmags!

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    This is why I reload.

I am not going to pay that kind of $$$ for .223.

I remember buying a case of Federal American Eagle 55 gr FMJ for $2.94/box, a few years ago.
    I remember buying WWB for less than $3.00/box, also.

I've still got Sierra 69 br BTHP "MatchKing" that I paid less than $7.00 for 100 'boolits'!!!!

anthem4arequiem

Jul 10, 2012
    Lexington Park
    Cabela'a is backorderd for the PMC Bronze .223, but they will allow you to oder it for the sale price of $8.99 for 20 rounds. I am assuming you will get it once they restock, or get a refund if you never do. Here

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    No shortage of 223 or 5.56 here.

223.jpg

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    So I am not a reloader -yet, and I was wondering how much Jim Beam it takes.... :innocent0

When I setup my reloading bench I will be sure to include that in my initial purchase..

You know I was wondering if any one would say something about that!:lol2:

I recomand a taste or two after the reloading process it helps with the stiff fingers and achey joints from all the case prep!

Honestly I posted a pic before and that bottle was in the back ground and I got pm's from but hurt people telling me I was hurting the gun world by having a bottle of beam in the photo!!!

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area

I recomand a taste or two after the reloading process it helps with the stiff fingers and achey joints from all the case prep!

Honestly I posted a pic before and that bottle was in the back ground and I got pm's from but hurt people telling me I was hurting the gun world by having a bottle of beam in the photo!!!

Some people are just too uptight! Especially since you are only a medicinal user! I am assuming it is an integral part of the process and am wondering if it has to be Beam, is Maker's a suitable substitute?

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

Theres a few people on here who pretend reloading is black magic voodoo that only a select few can do. Well that opinion is doo doo. (I am an amateur rapper among other things)

Good thing we have Lord Browning guy to show us the light! There are others referred to here as Lord, but only one real Lord. Lord Browning Guy. HNIC of Ass Piracy.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    2A Sales has some, but they will only sell it to you if you bought an AR from them in the last month.

$9.99 per box (20 rnds, PNC)

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Some people are just too uptight! Especially since you are only a medicinal user! I am assuming it is an integral part of the process and am wondering if it has to be Beam, is Maker's a suitable substitute?

Makers mark will fill the bill also Knob creek can be used in a pinch;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom