• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Yeah selling that, a bow, and a stripped lower.

Hate to do it but I have wanted a m14 for probably ten years and they just keep getting more and more expensive. Plus I have found cmp so I want to try to build one

stricer555

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Jessup
    Had a great time also, shooting that M1A was a great experience. It moved up a couple rungs on my do want list. 1911 was great also though I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it, guess I'll stick to rifles till I get my own handgun's to practice with haha

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Good times at AGC today. Got to shoot an AR15 for the first time today. Thanks stricer555. Got to shoot my M1A. Only bad part of the day was getting pulled over on Marriottsville Rd on the way home from the range. 53mph on a 35mph zone. $90 and 2 points. Good thing the officer didn't get me when I was going 60.

Wow. I have never seen a cop on Marriottsville road near the range before. I will have to slow it down.

Sorry I did not see everyone else there. My friend and I were down on the far right side of the 100 yard range from about 1-230. We shot my battle rifle, lever gun, and revolver, then went up the road for some trap.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    The cop was sneaky. He was on Marriottsville south. He was waiting right before the intersection where the speed limit turns to 45mph.

We were around the middle of the 100 yard range. Close to the vending machines. We were shooting an M1A, AR15 and 10-22 with a Troy stock. We were there around 1300 as well. We hit up the pistol range afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom