• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Anyone going to the range today? I'm thinking On Target or Freestate or where ever that's not too far. Sometime before the game this afternoon. Been neglecting my 1911 for too long. Maybe someone will let me tag along to AGC so I can finally shoot my M1A. :innocent0

CroftonBilly

Huge Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    In lieu of making a new thread, I'll piggyback on the existing title here...

I'm probably headed to On Target this evening. I'll be in a digital camo hat with MDS patch on the front and I'll be wearing amber safety glasses. Stop by my lane and say hi if you're gonna be there too.

stricer555

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Jessup
    I was planning to go to AGC this weekend also so if you wouldn't mind a third wheel I'd love to try that m1a, I'll pay for ammo. Got my own badge so we could use 2 lanes and if anyone wants to try a tacticool 10/22 feel free :D

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Will Sunday work for you guys? I have to work Sat. Anyone is welcome to shoot my M1A. Irons need to be sighted in though. The iron sights are way off.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    I am going to be up at the AGC on Sunday around 1PM with another one of my non-member friends. He wants to buy a gun but doesnt know what kind so I am introducing him to a variety.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I'll be there. Look for the tall Asian dude. Lol. I figured I'd give a description of myself. The last time I met someone from the forum we were standing next to each other for about 20 min. before we figured it out.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Good times at AGC today. Got to shoot an AR15 for the first time today. Thanks stricer555. Got to shoot my M1A. Only bad part of the day was getting pulled over on Marriottsville Rd on the way home from the range. 53mph on a 35mph zone. $90 and 2 points. Good thing the officer didn't get me when I was going 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom