• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Heads up everyone... Wolf 20 round boxes @ the Dicks in Columbia for only 5.98 a box.... pretty damn cheap!!!

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    yea its not super cheap but its better then picking a few boxes at Bass or Wally world when you want to just hit the range

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    yea its not super cheap but its better then picking a few boxes at Bass or Wally world when you want to just hit the range

The thing is, you should have the ammo at hand now, so you don't have to worry if a shop has ammo in stock. Under the couch is some 5.56, in the one closet is 7.62x51 and x39. 9mm and .45ACP is under the computer desk.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    heres a few that are cheap

Golden Tiger Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail 56 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $180.00 $0.18 Wideners
    Wolf Full Metal Jacket 55 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $199.00 $0.20 Wideners
    Wolf Full Metal Jacket 55 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $199.50 $0.20 Wideners

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    well some folks just want to have some cheap store options. lots of people dont buy things off the net so when i saw a cheap price i thought i would let folks know about it. I try to keep some ammo on hand but sometimes the paycheck doesnt cover what we shoot at the range.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Golden Tiger Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail 56 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $180.00 $0.18 Wideners
    Wolf Full Metal Jacket 55 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $199.00 $0.20 Wideners
    Wolf Full Metal Jacket 55 Full Metal Jacket 1,000 $199.50 $0.20 Wideners

Anyone wanna order some Golden tiger for me? I dont wanna have to make an account etc.. Like maybe if someone else is going to order some I can paypal ya money up front or maybe half now rest later?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Anyone wanna order some Golden tiger for me? I dont wanna have to make an account etc.. Like maybe if someone else is going to order some I can paypal ya money up front or maybe half now rest later?

Where are you located? Might be better if you find someone close, you wouldnt want to track far away to have to go get them later, it will eat up the savings. I am in need of ammo, im not sure if the golden tiger is any good. I have used the tula stuff and both my AR's will eat it. I am planning on going to the york show this weekend and hoping to find a deal there as I have more in my pocket then i can spend out of the bank right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom