• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Ok guys, my wife wants some snow boots for Christmas. Luckily she got myself and her father involved before it was too late. She wants something that is cute, so of course I am trying to find her something that is functional.

Do any of you have any recommendations?
    She is trying to stay around 90 bucks.

I found these but wasn't sure about the quality:
    http://www.hi-tec.com/us/46248-product-st_moritz_200-womens.html

boule

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Galt's Gulch
    OK, so is there a reason why I read "women show boobs" first when I was looking over the topic list?

Otherwise +1 for ll bean, or there is a small store next to the towson town center that carries quality gear.

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    I'm a big fan of Danner. They are going to be a little more than your budget though. Figure around $150 for a decent set of boots but she won't be disappointed in form or function.

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    I bought my wife some Columbia Bugabootoos a few years ago and she loved them. They're good to 25 below zero are white and pink. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they make the identical model anymore (they make basically the same boot, just with a few more frills and a little more expensive), but all of my experiences with Columbia have been good.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    Regardless of what or where you buy the boots, you will eventually fail. You are asked to perform the impossible, reading a woman's mind. Pay Pal, check or cash let her decide that way you will always be right. Good foutune my friend.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Regardless of what or where you buy the boots, you will eventually fail. You are asked to perform the impossible, reading a woman's mind. Pay Pal, check or cash let her decide that way you will always be right. Good foutune my friend.

This guy, my friends, is a pro. Heed well his wisdom... :bowdown:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Unless you are repeat ordering a known model, it is best for her to try on in person.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    My wife popped this one on me last night. She actually asked for the latest Cabelas clothing catalogue to find boots.:thumbsup: With her fashionista Daughter in Germany, she has now latched onto my impeccable backwoods fashion sense.:toothless

hailtoby

Running with the Devil.
    Sep 5, 2009
    Charles County

+1 gift card.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Well guys sorry for not being clear. I am not the one tasked with buying these for her. Her Mom is going to get them. I set down laws beofre we got marry and one was I do not by her clothes or anything similar. Thanks for all the good ideas. We ended up finding the ones in the link I posted for $45 on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom