• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Inflamatory title much. Did you read the article? Sounds like one tool bag, the manager, making stuff up as he goes. Not a corporate policy.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    "no fire arms allowed on the property wether you are law enforcement or not" hmm, if there was a robbery or an active shooter, cops are supposed to respond without firearms?

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    To the manager:

"Sorry, Miss, but your policy prevents us from responding to your holdup alarm and 911 call. Have a nice day."

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    C.F. uses an Armored Car service for their currency.

That G.M. was not mistaken about anything. C.F. Corporate should terminate him/her.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is there any coincidence that a wing nut is loosened when you turn it to the LEFT?

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    The cops did not have a good and substantial reason to carry as determined by the manager in a restaurant (private property).

If however, there was a robbery or incident that occurred and the restaurant called them for help, that would be a good and substantial reason for them to carry their firearms in the restaurant.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    The only time I ever got sick from eating at a restaurant was a Cheesecake Factory. Now I'm sick again.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I see Mo Co officers sitting and eating at Famous Dave's. I assume they're available for calls.

of course Mo Co has lower service requests than other jurisdictions.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I see Mo Co officers sitting and eating at Famous Dave's. I assume they're available for calls.

In EMS, if we went to eat, dispatch would know we are 'attending to some burnt chickens' and only beep us if they had to. Everyone got their food in to-go containers so we could just pack up and leave if a call required our unit.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Feb 28, 2013
    Is there any coincidence that a wing nut is loosened when you turn it to the LEFT?

It ain't no coinkydink neither that left hand threaded stiff is tougher to find.

Next time they git robbed, let 'em fend fer themselves, because simply talking to the bad guy to allow him to vent his frustrations is so much more effective. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom