One 16" IDF model, $2300

Attachments

• tavors.jpg
      tavors.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 1,001

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sweet! Didnt take much to make the 18.5 Maryland compliant.

Not in the cards right now but in a couple months I will be looking for a FDE 18" that is Maryland Ready.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Love the manauverablity of them. The tavor was my last purchase before 10/1. Luckily I had some old 30 round pmags to use with it

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Whew! That was close! I walked out of there just before they went on sale! That would have been fun explaining to the wife!

Be careful what you ask for JB 2.0. TDH has an uncanny ability to "have" just what you want when you walk into the place. It's like he's......... uh, well connected.....

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    haha, it was only a matter of time. If the barrel is not pinned I may have to grab the 18 incher.

I've had the fever for awhile now, shooting everyone else's rifles, cleaning them just to be able to get to know the rifles better...

I love me a Tavor

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Nope, they are not pinned, welded, or otherwise permanently attached, so feel free to replace with a muzzle device to your liking.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Whew! That was close! I walked out of there just before they went on sale! That would have been fun explaining to the wife!

Be careful what you ask for JB 2.0. TDH has an uncanny ability to "have" just what you want when you walk into the place. It's like he's......... uh, well connected.....

Oh I know it. Luckily I have a 16.5" I got before the iron curtain fell while I save up pennies for the 18" FDE I want. Though I paid a lot more than this, didnt get totally sodomized by Gunbroker as some folks on here did but definately paid a premium to make sure I got one.

This is a good deal.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I agree with Arcamm. The wife and I stopped in there yesterday for the first time and I picked up their last box of .22lr. Great people, great shop. I will be back again. Oh, and Ron when I mentioned your name, their eyes rolled and they said a collective, "you know THAT guy"? JK They had nothing but good things to say.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Are the 16" MD compliant ones readily available? I wanted to pick one up sometime next year and was wondering if I'd have to wait forever for one to pop up again in the shop.

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    Are the 16" MD compliant ones readily available? I wanted to pick one up sometime next year and was wondering if I'd have to wait forever for one to pop up again in the shop.

they just order them and put the longer brake on them. So long as there is not an issue getting the longer brake there should not be a (long) wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom