• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/nj-governor-chris-christie-signed-10-gun-bills-today/

While the bills he signed aren't devastating, they are not good and shows us what we already knew....he is NOT a friend of the gun community. Particularly the terror watch list bill and mental health provision(which I though was already a national law). I wonder if anyone here is on the terror watch list and doesn't know it. Try to buy a gun and keep getting denied? Never find out why until you sue and then you still may not find out.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD

Attachments

• ChrisChristieOnGuns.jpg
      ChrisChristieOnGuns.jpg
      98.8 KB · Views: 493

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    I guess that GOP presidential nomination is now officially sewn-up for him with this, right?

Yep. Gotta vote for Fatass. He's the only one who can beat Hillary!!!

:lol:

The RINO acronym is so fitting for him in more ways than one.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    I cannot respect an individual who lacks the discipline even to control what he puts in his own mouth.

When he declined Rand Paul's offer to bury the hatchet over a beer, Christie said he didn't have time time due to his campaign for governor. I'm thinking, skip a meal and you just bought yourself four hours.

The gun bills aren't all he signed. He signed his political death warrant with regard to any presidential run (which I cannot believe was ever a serious possibility anyway). Christie is nothing but another straw man for the liberal media, a fish in a bucket to be dispatched at a later time of their choosing.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In places like NJ , NY , CA ,MA , and Maryland due to the overwhelming makeup of the State Legislatures unambigious pro-gun bill passage is out and out impossable. Taking that as a sole aproach would doom the pro-gun forces into having zero input into the final legislation.

In the above listed states ( absent Federal Court intervention ) victory is now defined as removing or modifing the most outragous aspects to get the least worst final result.

If Christie was farther enough Right to make any additional difference , he would be a failed former candidate , and the replacement NJ Gov would be way farther Left.

jcbvh

Dec 30, 2012
    Louisiana Cajun Country
    Christie, Jeb Bush, Rubio or anyone else the GOP establishment picks, doesnt have chance in hell of beating Hillary in 2016.

Until the GOP takes a risk on people like Rand Paul, Cruz etc., they will never win in 2016.

Ron Paul had the only real shot of beating BO. He was able to appeal to all walks of life, young, military, conservative, liberal...The GOP did whatever it took to discredit him, and guess what, it worked on people like me.

A so called "long shot" is what took here out that last time...The GOP needs to learn to get in the mud and fight the DNC politically.

This "high road" BS is just that, BS.

Until the GOP gets out of the business of telling people how to live thier lives, they are DoOmed.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    What ever happened to Condoleeza Rice? Female. Black. Smart. Is she not interested, or is there some dirt on her that would prevent her running. Seriously, WHO does the GOP have??????

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    DIRT?

What ever happened to Condoleeza Rice? Female. Black. Smart. Is she not interested, or is there some dirt on her that would prevent her running. Seriously, WHO does the GOP have??????

I HEARD that she has a couple hairs missing!! :D

We may be in for another TOUGH FOUR OR EIGHT more years if the GOP doesn't find someone DECENT who will run, and win.!! Instead of throwing up the decreped, seconds and elder statesmen! It is SAD, DEPRESSING But there are still a few years left, hopefully a POWERFUL NEWBIE shows up!!:D

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I HEARD that she has a couple hairs missing!! :D

We may be in for another TOUGH FOUR OR EIGHT more years if the GOP doesn't find someone DECENT who will run, and win.!! Instead of throwing up the decreped, seconds and elder statesmen! It is SAD, DEPRESSING But there are still a few years left, hopefully a POWERFUL NEWBIE shows up!!:D

TOUGH ... Did you say TOUGH ? That is an understatement. If you agree that Obama has 'fundamentally transformed' America, The HildeBeast will take it to the next level and 2A will be only a memory.

The problem as I see it is that Christie would be no better for our cause. If he's the 'best R' in the field for beat her, pray that a 3rd party candidate can beat both or ...

AMMO UP.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    The 2A is done if the Republicans lose the House or don't re gain the senate. Hillary winning will replace the conservative Judges on the SCOTUS and all of our gun rights will be gone. If 2014 does not lead to a Republican majority in both houses at least we are in major trouble!

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/nj-governor-chris-christie-signed-10-gun-bills-today/

While the bills he signed aren't devastating, they are not good and shows us what we already knew....he is NOT a friend of the gun community. Particularly the terror watch list bill and mental health provision(which I though was already a national law). I wonder if anyone here is on the terror watch list and doesn't know it. Try to buy a gun and keep getting denied? Never find out why until you sue and then you still may not find out.

But how could this possibly happen.....Christie is a "conservative" /sarcasm

I'm waiting for him to do his best impersonation of arlen specter

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    The Dems continue to have the unwavering support of the mainstream media. They won the election twice for Obama and are poised to do the same for Clinton. To qualify this statement, one needs to look no further than CNN's upcoming program chronicling Hillary Clinton's life and career. The timing of this 'documentary' at the beginning of the presidential campaign makes CNN's motives more than a little suspect. I doubt there will be any substantive criticism of her, making this a de facto endorsement of her candidacy by CNN. Not to be outdone, MSNBC, et al, will most assuredly produce their own unpaid endorsements of her campaign, above and beyond their usual biased 'reporting'.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    TOUGH ... Did you say TOUGH ? That is an understatement. If you agree that Obama has 'fundamentally transformed' America, The HildeBeast will take it to the next level and 2A will be only a memory.

The problem as I see it is that Christie would be no better for our cause. If he's the 'best R' in the field for beat her, pray that a 3rd party candidate can beat both or ...

AMMO UP.

He is not running... he has no chance.. if the R do this I will resign from the party. Are you listening party kingmakers I would be Democrat if I wanted him as president...

I have been an independent before I can be one again....

Now the problem is this anyone who is smart enough to be qualified is smart enough not to want the job.. ;) we need to stop eating our young in R party ( Cristie like Blomberg was never a Republican..) or its over... and maybe it should be.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom