• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Begin Rant:

Ordered a holster from PerSec Systems a while back, at least 10 weeks ago now. Was told it could be up to 7 weeks lead time since it was a custom order, which I was fine with, no problems.

Got notice on this 18th that it had (allegedly) shipped. OK, cool. 2 - 3 days for USPS to do their thing, again no issues there.

It's now the 29th, and I still haven't received the holster yet. I'm beginning to become a tad bit annoyed by this.

WTF is going on with this company? How freaking long does it take to mail something from Michigan? I have tracking info for it, and there's nothing on the package to track. In the status box it just says "Electronic Shipping Info Received."

All I can say is, I don't care if this holster is the best thing since sliced bread. I cannot recommend this company to anyone in good faith. If it takes them 2 weeks just to get a package out the g-ddamned door, then they're useless as **** on a bull IMO.

I'll stick with Safariland.

End Rant.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Get a Comp-tac next time. They ship in less than a week, current lead time is 2 days. The products are excellent as well.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Don't feel bad, I'm on week 10 waiting for my Bravo Concealment holster.

I feel your pain.

Lost count on how long I've been waiting on a STRIPPED White Oak upper. Originally it was a 6-8 week lead quote, that was well over 12 weeks ago.

Consider myself a patient person, within reason. But this is getting agitating.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Finally received it.

They shipped on the 1st.

Nice holster, not for me. Too big, doesn't fit my frame well. Great retention and it does disappear under my shirt. But this isn't for me.

Back to PerSec it goes.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Finally received it.

They shipped on the 1st.

Nice holster, not for me. Too big, doesn't fit my frame well. Great retention and it does disappear under my shirt. But this isn't for me.

Back to PerSec it goes.

Damn! That sucks. I just got my shipping notice for my Bravo Concealment. We'll see how that works out.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Damn! That sucks. I just got my shipping notice for my Bravo Concealment. We'll see how that works out.

Kind of sucks, after waiting for a while for it to finally show up.

But, that's the rub with holsters. You never really know if it's for you until you try one. I can either add this one to the 'drawer o' holsters', or send it back or sell it off.

Since I'd likely sell it at a loss, looks like I'll be sending it back then.

Hopefully you get lucky and the Bravo works out for you. :)

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    "Electronic Shipping Info Received" does not mean that USPS has the package to ship yet. It basically says the shipper notified USPS that they will be shipping a package at some point. I agree though that a month wait on top of a 7 week estimate is ridiculous.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Get a Comp-tac next time. They ship in less than a week, current lead time is 2 days. The products are excellent as well.

****Yea. Comp-Tac is great with shipping and they make a great product. I use their holsters and mag holders for IDPA type shoots. They have all kinds of different holsters and they are masters of Kydex. I'm pretty picky (that and small calf muscles in spite of working out all the time is why I am still single..) but have had great luck with my Comp-Tac stuff. I had them make a couple of different holsters for me for competition and their turn around time was less than a week. Amazing service.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    ****Yea. Comp-Tac is great with shipping and they make a great product. I use their holsters and mag holders for IDPA type shoots. They have all kinds of different holsters and they are masters of Kydex. I'm pretty picky (that and small calf muscles in spite of working out all the time is why I am still single..) but have had great luck with my Comp-Tac stuff. I had them make a couple of different holsters for me for competition and their turn around time was less than a week. Amazing service.

Best stuff out there, and you normally get your order within a week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom