Any 45 Colt reloaders want to trade some for 45 brass and cash?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I got a Ruger Old Army with the 45 Colt conversion cylinder in a trade recently but I have ran out of 45 Colt so I have not even gotten a chance to shoot it. I have 100 pieces of once fired Federal 45 Colt brass that I want to trade with cash for for some reloads. I will make sure you get your brass back. I know any reloading component is tougher to get now. I just want to be able to try out my Old Army. Thanks.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Sorry, but I'm hoarding the remaining bag of factory ammo, and I'm reluctant to sell/trade for my reloads due to liability/legal issues.

But I feel for 'ya. Call Taylor's on Monday and order a few boxes of the Bone Orchard ammo; $30 for a box of 50. 540-722-2017.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    Sorry, but I'm hoarding the remaining bag of factory ammo, and I'm reluctant to sell/trade for my reloads due to liability/legal issues.

But I feel for 'ya. Call Taylor's on Monday and order a few boxes of the Bone Orchard ammo; $30 for a box of 50. 540-722-2017.

Thanks. Do they ship? If they do, is their shipping cost reasonable? Winchester is a little far of a drive.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Should've mentioned that the 25 rounds are Remington factory loads. I reload, but I won't buy/sell/trade reloads either.

Anyway, congrats on your newly acquired ROA. Nice revolver!

wgttgw

Apr 10, 2011
    Cambridge
    I have a bunch of 45 Colt brass and bullets I would be willing to trade with somebody for the same in 45 ACP.

Are you wanting to trade 45 lc brass and bullets for:

45 acp brass and bullets?

Or 45 acp loaded rounds?

I have some 45 acp components I might be willing to trade for 45 LC brass. I would not be interested in the bullets. My 45 acp bullets are cast however and don't know if that is a deal breaker for you.

How many brass and bullets are you looking for?

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I just need the 45acp brass and bullets. I have a bunch of 45 LC once fired and new brass and 150 -200 gr .452 lead bullets to trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom