• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    How can we get 25,000 people to Annapolis on march 5th? I have read estimates of 2-2.5 million gun owners in MD. if we could get 25,000 to "shut down" Annapolis on march 5th I think that would send a pretty good message to the cronie gun grabbers in the Capitol.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    We also need to ensure that we send written testimony. If people couldn't speak yesterday, this is very necessary. Also, paper takes up valuable desk space for senators that do not support us. Sitting in overflow rooms doesn't impact them, directly. Priority Mail is about $5, flat rate, and takes 2 days with tracking / confirmation.

Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee
    11 Bladen Street
    2 East Miller Senate Building
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    Please make sure the bill number and the position (Support, Support with Amendments or Opposed) is on the front page of each copy."

Omnipotent

Semper Fi
    Jan 10, 2013
    MoCo
    Social networking, that's how. I know many 2A are not on FB, but many general gunowners are...that's who we need. The average Joe citizen who owns 1 gun, he or she is who we need. We have a month...spread the word, talk to people, continue to recruit. Pyramid Schemes have proven to work for a reason....1 can recruit 10, they each get 10, and so on...the only way we can scale is to get more people in the fight and having them continue to recruit.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I'll be there tentatively the 1st and 5th as those are supposed to be hearing dates. I have told my boss and agency branch head I will be taking days off to do this.

KimuraFTW

Jul 20, 2012
    Clinton, MD
    I'll be there! The real question is how do we combat apathy? I know plenty of folks with the mindset that "somebody else will do it, so I don't have to."

G

George

We have been in the discussions on working out another rally, waiting to see which way to proceed with out the law makers trying to pull one over our head again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom