• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We just received a shipment of Glock 19 3rd Gens, about 70 or so total. Most are unfired and brand new in the box with two mags, cleaning rod, brush, and manual. These were previously owned by a security company so they are technically used however they are unfired and were never carried/issued. Once again, these guys are unfired, still have the copper grease in them.

**SOLD OUT**

Attachments

• IMG_2889.JPG
      IMG_2889.JPG
      55.6 KB · Views: 1,743
    • IMG_2890.JPG
      IMG_2890.JPG
      56.6 KB · Views: 1,850
    • IMG_2891.JPG
      IMG_2891.JPG
      68.6 KB · Views: 1,824
    • IMG_2892.JPG
      IMG_2892.JPG
      31.7 KB · Views: 1,792
    • IMG_2884.JPG
      IMG_2884.JPG
      55.1 KB · Views: 1,811
    Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    One of the finest 9mm's to ever be carried as a service weapon. Very nice indeed.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Question for Engage Armament - My 30 days isn't up yet from my last regulated gun purchase. If I paid for the gun tomorrow, am I allowed to have you hold it (& are you willing to do that), until I can submit the paperwork? Or do I have to wait till the 30 days is up before I can put any money down on it?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Question for Engage Armament - My 30 days isn't up yet from my last regulated gun purchase. If I paid for the gun tomorrow, am I allowed to have you hold it (& are you willing to do that), until I can submit the paperwork? Or do I have to wait till the 30 days is up before I can put any money down on it?

So long as its paid for we'll hold it bro

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012

Yes, most shops let you pay for it and will hold it until your 30 days is up. If I were you I would look into getting your designated collector status. It's free, and then the only wait is the "7 day wait"(which right now is estimated between 14-21 days), no matter how many guns you buy per month.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Thanks for the info! I have submitted for the collector status, but haven't received anything yet.

aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    ahhhhhh so torn. I have been looking for a glock 19 for soooo long, i finally broke down and bought an fnx 9. I'm at a point of deciding how to decide on this. Glock / Safe / Debt / sooooo sad right now :-(

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, what time will the line be forming tomorrow morning? Who's bringing the donuts?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    What's in those blue S&W boxes in the background? If there happens to be a M&P9 CORE and/or M&P45 w/TBK, you have a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom