• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I am curious if the pros can educate me on this V Bernadelli .32. It is the model 60 and is in fair condition. Were these known as fairly reliable, well made weapons? Are they junk? What would be the current approximate value of something like this?

Thanks for any input!

4519-D5-C3-B54-C-4-CC7-BF14-94-DE33-EA91-B0.jpg

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Every time I see this thread go by, my eye catches "V Bernadelli" and I think it's going to be an homage to Valerie Bertanelli. Carry on.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    A friend of mine was a fan of those. He had one as pictured and also the same model in .22lr I believe. I remember he lost the mag once and it was a real pain to replace. They are reminiscent of a walther but made by the same parent company of beretta. He reported that they were reasonably reliable and smooth operating.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    Blue Book says:
    Current trademark of pistols and long arms mostly produced under private label by various manufacturers in Turkey, with headquarters located in Brescia, Italy beginning mid-2002. No current U.S. importation. Previously manufactured from 1721 to August, 1997 in Gardone, VT, Italy. Previously imported and distributed until 1997 by Armsport, Inc. located in Miami, FL. Previously imported and distributed by Magnum Research, Inc. located in Minneapolis, MN (1989-1992), Quality Arms, Inc. located in Houston, TX, Armes De Chasse located in Chadds Ford, PA, Stoeger located in New York, NY, and Action Arms, Ltd. located in Philadelphia, PA.
    There is some confusion on the Bernardelli trademark as there have been three different companies (Pietro Bernardelli, Vincenzo Bernardelli, and Santini Bernardelli) that have produced firearms. During the late 1980s, there were quite a lot of Pietro Bernardellis that were "dumped" in the American marketplace - these guns do not have the quality of Vincenzo Bernardelli and are not covered within the scope of this text.
    The Vincenzo Bernardelli trademark was purchased by SAR Arms International (Sarsilmaz) in early 2002, and many of the older discontinued models are once again back in production, in addition to some new models.

Also that the Mod 60 wasn't imported and at 95% worth $180. The "USA" model was imported and at 95% is worth $250. YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom