• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Does someone have a 9mm bore lock I can borrow late next week? Pistol can transfer on Friday. I live in Frederick.

Thx!

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Looking for a 9mm Bore lock to borrow for Wednesday/Thursday. Pistol can transfer on Wednesday. I live close to Frederick-- Thanks for your help

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Does someone have a 9mm bore lock I can borrow late next week? Pistol can transfer on Friday. I live in Frederick.

Thx!

Looking for a 9mm Bore lock to borrow for Wednesday/Thursday. Pistol can transfer on Wednesday. I live close to Frederick-- Thanks for your help

If you two want to share for the week, I have a 9mm I will lend to River02 and then you can get it to Shamr0ck since you are both in Frederick. That should cover Wednesday and Friday. Sound Good? I can meet you maybe in Mt Airy or somewhere.

Mark

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    If you two want to share for the week, I have a 9mm I will lend to River02 and then you can get it to Shamr0ck since you are both in Frederick. That should cover Wednesday and Friday. Sound Good? I can meet you maybe in Mt Airy or somewhere.

Mark

That works for me-- I'd be happy to meet you In Mt Airy and then pass it off to Shamrock after I make my transfer. My transfer will be at TMGN. What's the best time/day/place to meet in Mt Airy?

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick

Mark

Thank you. Works for me and I’ll happily bring it ack to mt airy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Algot

Feb 13, 2017
    Frederick
    Ok, so just so I am not missing something, I am out for both of you correct? Algot is handling both?

Mark

Mark - I dropped off the lock to River02 yesterday evening.

River02 and Shamr0ck - Let me know if you need my assistance getting the lock from River02, and delivering to Shamr0ck.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentStray

May 18, 2020
    For those that live near Cindy's Hot Shots, call and ask about their bore lock. They will make sure you have one for your transfer.

snake-eye

Jan 27, 2015
    MD
    Looking to borrow a barrel lock for a 12” 44 cal. barrel. This is for an SBR. I’m in the Reisterstown/Hampstead area. Willing to travel. Contact me here.
    Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom