I'm in, here are the two that I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_014627.jpg
      IMG_20190428_014627.jpg
      67.7 KB · Views: 215

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    These look like great knives. I’m trying to get into the mix with a customized Cursive EDC. I’m on day 5 with no response to my inquiry from them so we’ll see if I can get an order in before the giveaway closes.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    For anyone who has both a "full size" 13ish inch and a "smaller" 10ish inch blade... how do they compare as functional tools?

I have a 13" ek chira, the second khukri I have is an Ontario Knife model—it's just a tiny bit shorter but feels much lighter in the hand.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    For anyone who has both a "full size" 13ish inch and a "smaller" 10ish inch blade... how do they compare as functional tools?

I have a 13" ek chira, the second khukri I have is an Ontario Knife model—it's just a tiny bit shorter but feels much lighter in the hand.

I have the scourge and I chose the heavy duty grind so it’s thicker but it’s surprisingly light and handles great and it’s plenty functional for most everything I ask of it, now I wouldn’t pick my teeth with it or try to widdle with it but most everything else it’s good to go!

Randy Wood

Jan 30, 2010
    In again.

They have finished the quench operation and have started the hand finishing and final fitting.

Randy
    5c4ce3bbffd10aadf968b9a01d7e4aa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    They couldn’t do what I wanted (raw blade finish on a Cursive EDC) and I’m not feeling warm and fuzzy about a 69% shipping cost for something that isn’t really what I want. I have enough collectibles and stuff on my walls so the other bigger offerings don’t strike my fancy as they’d never get used like the Cursive would. They all look like nice knives, Andrew seems like a nice guy and I’m glad y’all are enjoying your blades. Good luck to all on the giveaway!

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    Really nice giveaway. Kudos and free up's!

Don't have one so I'm not in, but I'll be getting one now that I've seen them. Just gotta wait for Mick Jr's college bills to stop coming in, college costs SUCK.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom