• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Crappy song? Oh my. I challenge you to a guitar dual, followed by bullseye at 15 yards with pistol and 25 yards with PCC. No one disses Joe Walsh. Your membership card in the James Gang fan club is now pending the outcome. Oh, and get your wheels out. We may feel the need for speed after...
    ffee0d8fc35df91f959fa24bcc45886a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No guitars unless they're to be used as bludgeons.

I have one pistol (beware the man with only one gun), can do.

PCCs, 25 yds sounds too easy. I start mine at 50 yds, then move out to 100. Don't believe me, there are several members who will verify that boast. :D

As for the Eagles. There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who think the Eagles we're the greatest band since the Beatles, and then there are normal people.

Love to do some shooting with you brah. Hopefully we can get together this spring or summer. :party29:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Roger that. I told the wife, she finds me bleeding and I don't stop, just let me bleed out. I'm ready to see what comes next. Gotta be better than eternity in ER.

I hear ya. It does suck. About the only time it didn't suck is when I brought my Grandfather in when he was down here over Thanksgiving. I took him to the hospital I had just finished up a clinical rotation at so I knew all the folks in the ER.

Not that it helped any, but, at least I had people to talk to while we waited :lol2:

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was told many years ago, if you have to go to the ER, the only way is by ambulance. That way at least you get evaluated and hopefully into a room quicker than a walk in.

Woody

Oct 27, 2017
    I was told many years ago, if you have to go to the ER, the only way is by ambulance. That way at least you get evaluated and hopefully into a room quicker than a walk in.
    What I've heard... Is to mention that you are also experiencing chest pain. Tends to move you to the front of the line.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I hear ya. It does suck. About the only time it didn't suck is when I brought my Grandfather in when he was down here over Thanksgiving. I took him to the hospital I had just finished up a clinical rotation at so I knew all the folks in the ER.

Not that it helped any, but, at least I had people to talk to while we waited 2:
    Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You bet, and if we can use optics then I'm good at 50 or 100--old eyes struggle beyond 25 with the irons. And we'll take the Mustang. Needs an elusive MDS sticker though...

Red dots all the way for me on my carbines and SBRs.

Talk to HRDWRK for stickers if he's still running them. :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

BTDT X 2 Second time was after trying to put my head through the windshield of a speeding car(after it hit an immovable object:D). Still took for-ever! Damn ambulance ride pert-near finished breaking my neck! :lol2:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    BTDT X 2 Second time was after trying to put my head through the windshield of a speeding car(after it hit an immovable object:D). Still took for-ever! Damn ambulance ride pert-near finished breaking my neck! :lol2:

A past head injury sure does explain a lot. :innocent0

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Just my two cents. Don't post a lot but I'm on here pretty much every day reading. Donate my time and money to MSI to work events and have even done the Patriot Picket walk.But I'll bet most of you have no idea who I am yet I daily follow your discussions about crazy restrictions that are thrown at law abiding, gun owning citizens. Most of the time I have nothing to add to the conversation, someone else has already said it for me. So I'm going to sit back, drink my coffee and continue to learn something new ,like I do every other day. Stay safe my friends.

Been doing this same thing since joining myself. But still don't have much to add. You already put it so eloquently.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009

What I've heard... Is to mention that you are also experiencing chest pain. Tends to move you to the front of the line.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This might have used to work but if you complain of chest pain you'll get an EKG to verify. Then you'll get stuck in the waiting room, just like the people that EMS pushes out there in wheelchairs after the extremely expensive ambo ride. Then your just wasting resources.

Triage is really good at weeding out BS.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If you are actively leaking when you go to the ER is seems to speed things up.

Yes, that does seem to speed up their response time. The red stuff seems to work the best.

When my son hemorrhaged during the night, after having his tonsils removed, they couldn't get to him fast enough. I gotta say, I thought we were going to lose him that night. The amount of blood he was vomiting was outrageous. We were cleaning blood up for days. When we thought we had it all, we'd move something and there was more blood.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    If you are actively leaking when you go to the ER is seems to speed things up.

Not so much. Triage will just plug you up in the waiting room. I remember an ER trip after a fight in HS(I won :D) and my head was split open. I was holding a towel to my head but the blood 2as dripping down my arm and off my elbow onto the floor. No urgency to get me seen. They just put a mat on the floor where the blood was and gave me new towels to put on my head.

Now if something is partially severed and hanging they MIGHT speed things up a bit...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Not so much. Triage will just plug you up in the waiting room. I remember an ER trip after a fight in HS(I won :D) and my head was split open. I was holding a towel to my head but the blood 2as dripping down my arm and off my elbow onto the floor. No urgency to get me seen. They just put a mat on the floor where the blood was and gave me new towels to put on my head.

Now if something is partially severed and hanging they MIGHT speed things up a bit...

That's how they did things in the 1930s....... :lol2:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Tru dat. Now if like to hear from your days in HS. How were things in the 90s.....

1890s:innocent0

Thanks! I attended high school in the 70's. You decide if that's 1800's or 1900's OLD MAN.........

I gotta keep on messing with ya. You're living the dream and I'm stuck here in this God forsaken excuse of a state called Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom