• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    1 pound of SS Media is about 1/2 a cup.

I store my SS Media in a small Folgers 11.3oz coffee container, 5lbs fills it about 80%.
    Crap, I think I need more!

I feel your pain Fabs, count me in for 5, and a link to building the darn thing, I might have all the components :)

So you are in for 5? Got it. Ordering it later today. Hope we can get a good deal. I feel sorry for the UPS guy/gal.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Crap, I think I need more!

So you are in for 5? Got it. Ordering it later today. Hope we can get a good deal. I feel sorry for the UPS guy/gal.

Yes 5 lbs and thank you sir.

My mailman knows to just push the boxes of Montana Gold 124 gr. (3,750 rnds) right off the truck into the driveway somewhere. Lol.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    i tried to buy this stuff today and their website had a problem accepting my order with my CC. I called them and emailed them and have not had a response yet. I will update you all when I hear something.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    It was great to meet everyone today. It is always good to meet like minded folks. I only have to catch up to Traveler and tomgreco and this will be done.

BTW, the food at Smokey Joe's is worthing stopping for. :thumbsup:

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    It was great to meet everyone today. It is always good to meet like minded folks. I only have to catch up to Traveler and tomgreco and this will be done.

BTW, the food at Smokey Joe's is worthing stopping for. :thumbsup:

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it. I have only met a few members personally and talked to a couple on the phone. Really good folks! It was good meeting you and thanks again! :thumbsup:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I can pay for Tom's and catch up with him later.

I figured you may know him from his post above. I will get yours to you between Thurs and Monday. Send me a text or call me and let me know when you will be around.

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it. I have only met a few members personally and talked to a couple on the phone. Really good folks! It was good meeting you and thanks again! :thumbsup:

I always (well almost always ;) enjoy meeting members. Since I travel most of the state, it has worked well for me. Great meeting you, and too bad you didn't stick around for lunch with Phipp13, he is a good guy, too.

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    Chris, thanks again and hit me up when your down my neck of the woods. It was really good meeting you. We'll have to do that again soon. V/R Phipp

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom