• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I was hoping for some recommendations for an auto body repair shop that does good work in or near Salisbury. My Mother's Olds Alero was hit by someone backing out of a parking space, so I am trying to help with a recommendation. The insurance company told her to take it to the local Ford dealer. Front bumper cover and fender are all that I know about being damaged at this point.

Thanks.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Eurshall Miller on 13 between Salisbury and Delmar.
    On left heading north.
    410-742-7329
    Great people, quality work, won't rip you off.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I take all my stuff to John's in Berlin....he's the most OCD MF'r I've ever meet. He's a little nuts to but its just John....

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    I was told good things about Eurshall Miller but I will not be returning there for anymore work on my truck. They killed my batteries, power mirror wouldn't work, door lock wouldn't move,radio wouldn't shut off when getting out of truck, no sound deadener on new door skin and I think that the battery issue probably messed up my FICM module but can't prove that. Almost forgot about a nice scratch in the fresh paint under my mirror.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    I was told good things about Eurshall Miller but I will not be returning there for anymore work on my truck. They killed my batteries, power mirror wouldn't work, door lock wouldn't move,radio wouldn't shut off when getting out of truck, no sound deadener on new door skin and I think that the battery issue probably messed up my FICM module but can't prove that. Almost forgot about a nice scratch in the fresh paint under my mirror.

Take it back. Have them make it right.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I take all my stuff to John's in Berlin....he's the most OCD MF'r I've ever meet. He's a little nuts to but its just John....

He had cancer twice............ he bounced back again?:thumbsup: Last bout he closed down the shop n Pittsville after sinking a TON of $$$ into it. They did my 65 Mustang when it kilt a deer in front of Marshall's a few years ago, good job.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    He had cancer twice............ he bounced back again?:thumbsup: Last bout he closed down the shop n Pittsville after sinking a TON of $$$ into it. They did my 65 Mustang when it kilt a deer in front of Marshall's a few years ago, good job.

I've been around him since my father used to work for him for year before retiring. Interesting guy to say the least.....

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I've been around him since my father used to work for him for year before retiring. Interesting guy to say the least.....

Never met him BUT he had a rep for good work in Berlin. The manager at the Pittsville shop I saw working at Salisbury Ford at one time or another. Dd they arrest his cancer again???

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    S&W Body Shop had done a lot of work on my fleet of vans, my Mercedes, my honda ridgelne, and lots of other stuff. Ask for tommy 410-749-9351

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom