• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Is there a show this weekend? I looked online and I read the 25th is when the next show is but I'm hearing top of a show this weekend

Bean Guy

Apr 4, 2013
    Eldersburg
    Went there yesterday - its a small show, a lots of rifles, some ammo. Ammo prices weren't too bad, got some 9mm for 15.00 for box of 50. $5 to get in.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The "Gettysburg Gun Show" this weekend at the All Star Sports Complex(?) will be better. IMHO it's always been a good show with lots of tables, ammo, C &R stuff, free parking. In the past admission was free if you renewed/ joined NRA. Likely a lot better than Timonium but less so than York.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I had a really good show. PMags gen3 30 round with window $15.99 a piece and without the window $13.99 a piece. I picked up 2 value packs of 22lr with 525 a box for $50. Yeah, I know 10 cents a round is still high but this area is still pretty non existant. Also had FN Hornady blue tips for $28 a box, 50 rounds, and someone was selling the green tips for $35 a box.

The show was pretty crowded. I looked at 22's for my wife and might try to bring her tomorrow. They had quite a few Tavors and a couple of FN 5.7s. All those AR's and AK's were really depressing me.

bigd1979

Sep 26, 2013
    hagerstown
    Great show very busy early then lightened up. Got some old Chinese 7.62 spam can and bunch of loose on stripper clips for a good price. Some more ak mags like I needed any lol and sold few things and got to play with my dream gun a Vietnam type 56 ak bring back actually they had 2 of them simply amazing. Great show tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom