Classic just got a batch of Mosin 91/30's for $99!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    5230 right now left.
    400 a day, I'd say they will have to be cranking on shipping these things. I wonder if they are wrapping up the bayos before they ship?

Has anyone asked for a non-refurb? Did you call it in or is there a way to enter notes when ordering. I can't recall when I made my Tok order.

I did ask for a non-refurb in the notes but I doubt if it will hold any weight with the numbers they are dealing with.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Depending on what mine looks like I might see if I can trade it for a Chinese 53.

I did not pay for hand select. If I get an SKS from them, however, I will pay the $20 for matching numbers. I'm holding out for free shipping on the SKS, otherwise I'm happy to pass.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Depending on what mine looks like I might see if I can trade it for a Chinese 53.

I did not pay for hand select. If I get an SKS from them, however, I will pay the $20 for matching numbers. I'm holding out for free shipping on the SKS, otherwise I'm happy to pass.

I didn't do hand select either. I wanted to increase my chances of getting a beat up original rifle that could possibly have a mismatched part.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    I paid for hand select and then asked for a non-refurb in the comments. *crosses fingers*

Guess we'll see.

From the description: "Now please don't call or write and ask specifically for one of these non refinished rifles. I know some collectors would give their left arm for them
    but they are just too difficult to search for in this mass of rifles, but I list them just so that you will know there are some there and there is a chance of receiving one."

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    From the description: "Now please don't call or write and ask specifically for one of these non refinished rifles. I know some collectors would give their left arm for them
    but they are just too difficult to search for in this mass of rifles, but I list them just so that you will know there are some there and there is a chance of receiving one."

Well, at least now they know my preference. Maybe the guy pulling my ticket will be filled with the xmas spirit. Worst case - I get one of the better refurbs. For $110, that's a win-win IMO.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Just received my shipping info! I look forward to having it show up real soon.

Anyone have a good line on a period correct dog collar sling?

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Just received my shipping info! I look forward to having it show up real soon.

Anyone have a good line on a period correct dog collar sling?

I got my notice as well. For one of my rifles at least. I ordered one two days ago and decided to order another one yesterday.

mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    They have plenty. I'm in for one now, and if others and I get rifles that look amazing I'll get some more. Also, Classic may offer free shipping or something on these in a few weeks. :fingerscrossed:

Have they offered free shipping in the past? Just wondering how true this rumor could be :D

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Both my shipping notices came in last night even though I ordered them a day apart. They must be going through the orders pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom