• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Several in stock. Side folding, milled AK. Ambi safety. Based on the Bulgarian issue rifle which is in use throughout the world (pictured below). Very cool rifle.

$1375

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
      IMG_3914.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 1,456
    • IMG_3915.jpg
      IMG_3915.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 1,406
    • IMG_3916.jpg
      IMG_3916.jpg
      58.1 KB · Views: 1,376
    • e7ikad.jpg
      e7ikad.jpg
      68 KB · Views: 1,307
    • Bulgarian_paratrooper.jpg
      Bulgarian_paratrooper.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 1,321
    • 800xi.jpg
      800xi.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 1,402

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Wife gave me the all clear to buy an AK variant. What else do you guys have. This may be a bit higher than she will allow me to spend but damn is it a nice rifle.

cougar7890

Oct 2, 2008
    shoot.. I was looking at this one online the other day.. might have to pick one up but not til sometime in sept. I just need one but how many do you have?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    If you didn't get my PM yet, definately pull one aside for me! I'll be in on Sat. morning to do the papers. I WANT!

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    I was eyeballing the regular SAM7Rs, but might as well go with this version instead. Hopefully HT4 didn't buy them all and you still have some in stock :D

elitehome

Aug 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky
    Coming to you guys for some suppressors gun connection was my source but since they are moving they referred me to you guys maybe ill pick one of these gems up.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Nice, perfect timing... The wife finely gave permission. Please post when they come in.

Jump on this! I had only handled and used stamped AK's before picking up this little beast... but as soon as I opened the box, I knew that it was in a different league. I could not get over how nice the fitment was on these guns -- even compared to my SGL-31-95 (which is about as nice as facotry stamped guns get IMO). No safety sticking, incredibly smooth cycling, perfect gaps and alignment, few machine marks, great trigger, etc... It really feels like a professionally tuned gun. Obviously, I have not fired it yet, but I'm sure this gun is going to be special. Usually, I am pretty indifferent to the absurd MD waiting period, but this is one of the few guns that really pained me to put back in the box.

Sven071

Apr 5, 2009
    Jump on this! I had only handled and used stamped AK's before picking up this little beast... but as soon as I opened the box, I knew that it was in a different league. I could not get over how nice the fitment was on these guns -- even compared to my SGL-31-95 (which is about as nice as facotry stamped guns get IMO). No safety sticking, incredibly smooth cycling, perfect gaps and alignment, few machine marks, great trigger, etc... It really feels like a professionally tuned gun. Obviously, I have not fired it yet, but I'm sure this gun is going to be special. Usually, I am pretty indifferent to the absurd MD waiting period, but this is one of the few guns that really pained me to put back in the box.

Good times... I was wondering the same thing, i.e. arsenal stamped vs forged... What would you say the weight over stamped is? Is it around the same as an AR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom