• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Due to the ammo shortage, I decided to get an air rifle to shoot. I tried Bass Pro and Dicks but didn't find the Benjamin that I was looking for. I did find it a t a decent price on Amazon (with Prime shipping) so I tried to purchase it there but found out that Amazon won't ship Crosman/Benjamin airguns to Maryland. Does anybody know why? Amazon just says that they manufacturer/seller restricts it for any number of reasons (warranty/legal/etc.)

http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-Benja...09&sr=8-1&keywords=benjamin+trail+np+hardwood

I ended up buying a similar model (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crosman-Benjamin-Trail-NP-All-Weather-.22-Break-Barrel-Carbine/15103394) that was in stock at the York Road Walmart and it seems to be shooting well. I can put pellets on top of each other at 25 ft but haven't tried more distance yet.

Chris

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Yes, I bought a Drodz from them last year and have had no issues. I don't like that some vendors impose additional rules ABOVE Maryland law because of ignorance / uncertainty.

So I can have C&R rifles and pistols shipped directly to my door but have issues with airguns...

I wish that I could find equally lucrative employment in West Virginia.

Chris

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    I have had good luck with airgundepot. Good prices and they shipped me an UZI SBR right to my door in Montgomery County no less. (Well, not a real UZI, but close enough for basement work). I shop there and at Pyramid air for anything airgun related. The selection on those two websites is just so much better than what you can find in a retail store.

www.airgundepot.com

I can't use any of that stuff outside, but I don't care, it would give my neighbor a heart attack if he saw me running around with an UZI behind the azalea bushes!

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    Odd. must be a recent change. I had the same idea as the OP last August and I bought a Crossman Phantom air rifle and a Crosman 1377C air pistol from Amazon without any problems.

BigToe

Well Armed Vagrant
    I bought a Benjamin NP XL1500 from Amazon last year and they shipped it to my house in MD.

Did you order it, and it went through, then you received notice that they could not ship it? I just put one in my cart and ordered it out of curiosity, then cancelled the order. The order went through just fine and said it would be delivered on Wednesday. I have a Mont. Co. MD address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom