SureSight sights - Has Anybody tried these?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silence

Feb 12, 2009
    Silver Spring
    Has anyone tried these sights? (http://www.suresight.com/) I tried running a search here and it came up blank. I've ordered a set for a special edition Smith & Wesson M&P9 I have on order. However, this particular M&P comes with Warren two dot night sights so I may have to order a second regular M&P in .40 or .45 to try out the SureSights. The sights are on back order and this M&P isn't even under production yet so looks like I'll be waiting for both for some time.

badguyRL

~Sexy~ Junior Memeber
    May 24, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I like how they are using the Gestalt principle in a fixed "iron sight" principle. Looks solid. Tell me how they work out.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    I'd be really worried about that front sight snagging on the holster or your clothes. Otherwise, I like the idea.

Silence

Feb 12, 2009
    Silver Spring
    Another site I sometime frequent had an interesting thread about suresights, recommend you read it first:
    http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xdtalk.../94605-suresight-llc-sponsorship-revoked.html

STSCM,

Thanks for that link. It looks like folks are not actually receiving the sights they ordered, but some are receiving refunds if they are persistent enough. Too bad because I really wanted to try these out. I ordered a set in February and they were supposed to arrive by the 17th of this month at the latest. I sent an inquiry to the company today after reading that link. If I don't get the sights or some communication from the company soon I'll have to start being a pain in their back until they return my money.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Silence,
    Sure hope you're not one of the ones caught by this... I like those sights too, but... Good Luck.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Glad Xd talk members never ordered a shrike, the way they're acting in that thread and not waiting for the backorder.

JasonMD85

Aug 16, 2006
    I have always wanted to try them. I was waiting for their new model for my XD for awhile, but it seems the owner just gave up on the product.

Silence

Feb 12, 2009
    Silver Spring
    A quick update. I've had no response from the seller after trying to contact him several times. I really wanted to try these sights, but now I just want my money back. Time to put some pressure on this guy for a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom