Charles County
    i would get two
    If i could suggest a few things:
    black,
    md shooters logo (coat of arms shaped ones) on front,
    US flag on right,
    gadsen flag on left,
    fitted with MD SHOOTERS written on back

Adding all of this will obviously raise the price of the hat, but it sounds nice, and I would pay extra for it... If they have a couple of different colors available, that would also be nice, I would like a couple, I go through 2 caps a year some years.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Adding all of this will obviously raise the price of the hat, but it sounds nice, and I would pay extra for it... If they have a couple of different colors available, that would also be nice, I would like a couple, I go through 2 caps a year some years.

well we could just use a white or red thread snake with don't tread on me on it with out the yellow because you pay per colour i think

Last edited:

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    i would get two
    If i could suggest a few things:
    black,
    md shooters logo (coat of arms shaped ones) on front,
    US flag on right,
    gadsen flag on left,
    fitted with MD SHOOTERS written on back

Sounds really, really busy. Personally I prefer something a little more relaxed. Not trying to tread on the U.S or the Gadsden flag (pun intended), but I think the MDshooters logo in front with MD shooters on the back would be enough. (Or maybe MDshooters logo in front and a small gadsden flag in back)

Depending on design, I'd like one

Last edited:

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    I'd also consider getting one, so long as it is a quality hat. Don't pick some el-cheapo hat as a base to keep costs down.

JasonMD85

Aug 16, 2006
    Any idea on what style BB hat you are looking at right now Lambo? Unconstructed (the floppy type that molds to your head), constructed(stiff and tall front), trucker (stiff tall front, mesh sides/rear) etc? Any ideas for the rear closure?

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    I'll be in for two. Also, put me down for one of the thought repellent hats if the R&D is complete. Try Cheseldine's in Waldorf for the hats. Ask for Joe, he's a good man.

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Sounds really, really busy. Personally I prefer something a little more relaxed. Not trying to tread on the U.S or the Gadsden flag (pun intended), but I think the MDshooters logo in front with MD shooters on the back would be enough. (Or maybe MDshooters logo in front and a small gadsden flag in back)

Depending on design, I'd like one

I like that Idea... in black :ninja:
    and "www.mdshooters.com" in the back in red... methinks

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Any idea on what style BB hat you are looking at right now Lambo?

In mind I have a Base Hat @ a Mid-rise Front with velcro adjustment/8 stitch Brim or better. Logo placed Front & Center of rise.

Logistics is my concern! The way in which hats should be shipped would be expensive.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    In mind I have a Base Hat @ a Mid-rise Front with velcro adjustment/8 stitch Brim or better. Logo placed Front & Center of rise.

Logistics is my concern! The way in which hats should be shipped would be expensive.

can we split the cost into the price of hte hat? I don't htink it hsould be out of pocket for you since you're doing this for us

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I'd be in for 1 or 2.

can we split the cost into the price of hte hat? I don't htink it hsould be out of pocket for you since you're doing this for us

The easiest way is a single meeting place or event named ahead of time, Fall Delmarva shoot, Next Delta shoot, or local watering hole. If a few who were in on the order can't make it, then they can usually find someone they know to pick it up for them, and even if shipping is involved, you can ship a lot of individual orders to a single designee that everyone knows and can meet in their area, Like Norton/spot in Annapolis, Dan at gunconnection (go to pick up your hat, leave with $1000 credit card bill:innocent0) and someone down on the shore like Slayr. That way, you basically bring the hats to a place you were planning on going anyway, or at worst case, ship to 2 or 3 boxes full of them to someone in an area where noone close by attended the event where they were passed out.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I'm sure that whatever the design is, it will be awesome. The MS logo on front, and across the back band, "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" would be pretty cool, I think.

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom