• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreadNot

May 11, 2012
    Bel Air
    Shooters World has a new powder called "Precision" that has the same characteristics as Varget, but they claim to have improved on the temperature sensitivity and ignition.

Midsouth Shooters has a promo offer of free hazmat on an entire order if buying at least four pounds of any Shooters World powders.

Here's the info on the new powder. The offer is at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.mssblog.com/2018/05/04/new-shooters-world-precision-extruded-propellant-part-1/

I have some Shooters World Tactical Rifle and Match Rifle that's next in line to try for 223 and 308 if I can ever get my rear in gear. :D I sure hope they do well, since the prices are great.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    I just got an email from MidSouth promoting this powder too. I'd like to try it but at needing to buy 4 lbs. it would take me a long time to use it up and what if I don't like it for some reason?

If no one has used it and can give an opinion, I'd be willing to to place an order and reship if anyone wants to try some but doesn't want to buy 4 lbs. Wouldn't need to pay me upfront, unless you want to. Let me know. The free hazmat offer ends 5/9 so we'd need to place an order by tomorrow.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/dept/reloading/smokeless-powder?brand=shooters-world&sortby=newest&itemsperpage=30&trk_msg=05QLSNC7AHR4B4D1UA9R581DK0&trk_contact=2227DPKVN3NFBG3L1DAR9I1EQK&trk_sid=GLBQTNBNO5M6QQ25GV5D5ID54K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=turn+your+images+on+and+shop+new+shooters+world+hazmat+special&utm_campaign=New+Powder%2c+and+FREE+HAZMAT!

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    I would be willing to buy one lb if anyone wants to split up the order to try it.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    130-precisionrifle1.jpg

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    I have two people interested in 1 lb each, plus 1 for me, we need to order one more pound to make the minimum order.

SHOOTERS WORLD “PRECISION” EXTRUDED PROPELLANT

Do you want me to pay you via cash or paypal?

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    We have an order so I'll place it this evening.

Me - 2 lb PRECISION Auto Pistol
    Swaim13 - 1 lb PRECISION Rifle EXTRUDED PROPELLANT
    Bountied - 1 lb PRECISION Rifle EXTRUDED PROPELLANT

If anyone else wants to order let me know please.

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    Where do you live? I live in Elkton, MD. Right up at the top where MD, DE and PA come together.

You can pay me with whatever works for you. My email is jack.dillard@comcast.net if PayPal is your preference.

I am in Baltimore City but am up in Abingdon a lot and can drive up on a weekend. I can do cash. Let me know what the damage is once they give you the shipping amount.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I guess I should have asked about your location first. I never make it up that way and won't be able to in the near future. If this is a problem then you can cancel my order. I guess I got excited about trying a new powder. Sorry if this messes up your plans.

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    I guess I should have asked about your location first. I never make it up that way and won't be able to in the near future. If this is a problem then you can cancel my order. I guess I got excited about trying a new powder. Sorry if this messes up your plans.

Would it be beneficial for me to place the order? I am closer to you, Bountied, and can drive at least halfway to you strat56, likely even closer. My coworker also wants to buy a lb if that works for everyone. Should be a fun reloading party :party29:

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Would it be beneficial for me to place the order? I am closer to you, Bountied, and can drive at least halfway to you strat56, likely even closer. My coworker also wants to buy a lb if that works for everyone. Should be a fun reloading party :party29:

That works for me as well just let me know.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017

I can meet you 1/2 way. We lived in Pasadena for 20 years, 212th Street in Green Haven, and still come down that way once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom