• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    Op....please give us/me a field report on the radical upper. I'm about to pull the trigger depending on your feedback.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I talked with radical firearms yesterday to see how long until my upper ships from them. They told me looks to be about 3 weeks. They had 2 sales going on at the time I placed my order so they are a little backed up

They seem to be stand up, no BS type guys.

I don't mind waiting, what I would mind is telling me it will ship in 3 days and it doesn't ship for 3 weeks. I will update as soon as I get my next update

Ogilvy

Jul 26, 2014
    Baltimore
    I talked with radical firearms yesterday to see how long until my upper ships from them. They told me looks to be about 3 weeks. They had 2 sales going on at the time I placed my order so they are a little backed up

They seem to be stand up, no BS type guys.

I don't mind waiting, what I would mind is telling me it will ship in 3 days and it doesn't ship for 3 weeks. I will update as soon as I get my next update

I spoke to them Friday about my upper order, they were very direct about the shipping ETA (3 weeks from date ordered but they're working through a backlog) and didn't blow smoke up my ass, which I appreciate immensely.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I spoke to them Friday about my upper order, they were very direct about the shipping ETA (3 weeks from date ordered but they're working through a backlog) and didn't blow smoke up my ass, which I appreciate immensely.

Exact answer I was told. Good to know they are being honest with customers:thumbsup:

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    I ordered a 7.5" 300 a few weeks ago. Got the shipping conformation Friday so should be here early this week I hope! It was on sale then so ended up getting it for 259 shipped I believe.

ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    I got to handle an ar pistol 10.5" barrel with sig brace with kak and an afg today at the range. That thing was badass! Next up for me is the same setup but in .300 blackout.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I didn't realize that they had a 2-3 week backlog before I ordered my upper. Now they are on a 3-4 turnaround time.. UGH my sig brace comes tomorrow and so does my BCG and CH!

hutchinsonkw

Dec 18, 2012
    Central Md
    I have a 7.5" upper from them but still have not bought a bcg or charging handle. From looking at the upper it appears to be a good deal. As of right now it feels great on a lower with phase 5 hexagonal pistol buffer tube. I'll report back when I finish the build. If it turns out well I will probably buy a 10.5" or Maby venture into 300 blk if I can squeeze the funds for reloading gear as well.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I emailed them and got a reply really fast. Basically said the same thing as before. 3-4 week turn around time before it ships. Coming up on week 3 so lets see if it ships

redneckhunter

Mar 4, 2013
    I order a 7.5 556 upper and they called me to discuss shipping as im having it shiooed to my pa address and have it billed to my md debit card. Talked to the lady on the phone and they seem to have there stuff together. I also paid extra for 3 day shipping as I cant wait to shoot this pistol. I asked the lady on the ohone when my order will be shipoing she said in 30 mins. Not 15 mins later I got the confirmation that it has been processed and shipped. Will be receiving it today. Ill let you all know how it turns out maybe also put a few rds through it tosay if I get the chance..

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    There's been a couple reviews popping up on youtube. So far all good. But its youtube, so I take them with a grain of salt

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    I received mine on monday! Really impressed with the quality of it given the price. I slapped a lower together real quick to put something together and the fit was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom