• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    Hey guys I bought a stripped lower yesterday and I'm looking to build my first AR pistol. I'm not really familiar with the AR platform, so I don't know of all the companies who make parts and what's good/bad...

I came across these uppers from radical firearms and they seem to be in my price range. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this company and if they are quality uppers

Also if anyone could give me any other places to look for uppers, I'd appreciate that. I'm leaning towards a 10.5" barrel for my pistol

Thanks in advance

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Not familiar with them but they sure are good prices. Anyone know how the melonite finish they use compares to chrome lining?

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I guess I might be the first to try one out on here then..lol

Cant beat the price for them. Everywhere else ive looked wanted $700+ for an upper

MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    I bought a 7.5" from them for a pistol build but I'm leaning in a different direction. I'd be willing to part with mine at cost minus shipping. It's unfired and no bcg or charging handle.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    Right now im leaning towards 10.5", but if I change my mind I will certainly let you know. Could you throw up some pictures of it if you dont mind?

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I checked out red x before. They only have one 10.5 upper and its more then im looking to pay

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    What does that mean?

that means there's a bunch of people newly regsitered on arfcom singing the company's praises, who just happen to be in the same state as radical, and when someone says they sound like a shill, they disappear and a new "person" takes their place.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    Oh okay. I know what your saying. I havent searched any other forums for reviews or anything

Hard to beat their prices, especially with the sale they have right now. I can get a 10.5" upper w/ melonite chromoly barrel with the upgraded WMD NiB-X bcg for only $430

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Whenever I see complete uppers that cheap, I'm very wary. When you combine that with the company name (all it needs is a "z" insteadof an "s" in "firearms"), I'll pass.

TNW

Jan 27, 2014
    Whenever I see complete uppers that cheap, I'm very wary. When you combine that with the company name (all it needs is a "z" insteadof an "s" in "firearms"), I'll pass.

This. And anything that sounds like a poor Chinese translation...

OP - you could always buy one of my uppers:)

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I checked out their facebook reviews and most people seem to be happy with their stuff. Not sure how stock id put into facebook reviews though

TNW, id love to buy that 10.5 upper off you but its just out of my budget right now. It looks awesome and im going with a FDE color scheme on my pistol also

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom