• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    At least they were honest on one point -
    9. Verifying what works: Dramatically expand gun violence research.
    - Special attention should be given to researching the recommendations made in this report.
    Give us moar mohn-nay!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The stupid is thick in this one:

States should enact swift, certain, and proportional punishments for those charged with illegal possession of a firearm and other gun crimes

Here's an idea: how about we enforce the laws that we already have? Nolle prosse my ass.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Stupid is as stupid does.

• Agencies should strive to develop the necessary resources or partnerships to run all ballistics evidence through NIBIN (National Integrated Ballistics Information Network) and aggressively pursue all investigative leads. The goal should be to submit casings and receive results from NIBIN within 48 hours.

"I know, let's have a National fired-case database!"

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    “Sponsored by big city police chiefs” says it all. They’ll carry water for their DNC bosses every single time.

“All we need to reduce crime is to override the Constitution, ban scary guns not used in urban crime, rely on debunked pseudo science (bullet tracing), and force you to pay us more like the peasants you are. Don’t worry, we won’t actually take real criminals off the street, that might lower the culture of fear that allows us to expand our powers”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Read the list got to #9 and my co-workers think I am insane. I read #9 as a Go to #1 and start over.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    There list proves they are not looking at the facts. How many homicides a year a committed with thier so called assault weapons vice handguns? Or any other weapon?

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    The more they even talk about assault weapon bans the more people buy. It's the reason I bought my first AR now......I mean before the boating incident the total - 8. Just since November 2012.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    From the Wikipedia summary box in Bing:
    The Police Executive Research Forum is a national membership organization of police executives primarily from the largest city, county and state law enforcement agencies in the Unit…

Tax ID: 52-1101422
    Assets: $4.19 million USD
    Income: $6.21 million USD
    Revenue: $6.12 million USD

The bolded items say it all.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The more they even talk about assault weapon bans the more people buy. It's the reason I bought my first AR now......I mean before the boating incident the total - 8. Just since November 2012.

You're as bad as I am.

Zero EBRs until autumn 2012. Now I've nearly caught up with you, except several are mere pre-Oct-2013 lowers. Eventually I'll finish the builds.

I hate it when people tell me I can't have something. Just a contrary SOB, I guess.

Sigfan77

My dog loves his Sig, too
    Feb 8, 2017
    Fredneck, PRM

Right there with you....on the AR purchase AND the boating accident!

It's too bad, too. I really liked that boat. Too bad I had so much in it when it went down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom