• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I decided in Sept that I would just backorder 2K 124gr 9mm MW from RMR each month and wait out the 10week delay. So now the pipeline is full and I get 2K 357sig/9mm each month. Kinda like the dollar shave club, just with 8.5cpr 9mm FMJs. :lol2:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I've got some 115g 9s due in this Friday. I've got 2K due from RMR at some point(sometime before I die, hopefully...).

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I've got some 115g 9s due in this Friday. I've got 2K due from RMR at some point(sometime before I die, hopefully...).

rmr_201207.jpg

Here's today's RMR status if you don't follow them on fakebook

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    View attachment 300987

Here's today's RMR status if you don't follow them on fakebook
    Yeah, I think I got that a week or so ago. It's hard to tell where I fall in that scribble. I got 1K 124 FMJ RNs I ordered back in June. I think they came in Oct. I since ordered 1K 115 RNs and 1K of 124 RNs(after they got their new machinery) and still no word.

I ordered 500 115g JRNs from Xtreme two weeks ago and they shipped last Friday-due in this Friday.
    I'm down to 500 124g MPRs and 200 124g JRNs. from RMR.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Site is shut down.

He turns the site on/off as

1 more inventory arrives, and
    2 he catches up on shipping

He’s effectively a 1 man shop at the moment as his guys are in QT.

I got 1500 9@115gr in yesterday’s flat rate box and the 124s are en route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    He turns the site on/off as

1 more inventory arrives, and
    2 he catches up on shipping
    This is why developing a relationship with some of these small shops is so important. I've been a customer of BNB Casting for years and years, and it doesn't matter what his website says, he'll take care of me if I'm running out.

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    I usually buy Xtreme, or Bayou, but ACME Bullets had some 147gr 9mm and 158gr .357 coated bullets in stock last night. Bought 1000 of each. I usually find them to be higher than average priced, but it seems that they haven't jacked their prices up like others. ($40ish per 500) Also used the "9124" coupon code and got 10% off. Unbelievably, I just got the UPS tracking info and they are on the way 12 hours after ordering. Good luck

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    I ordered 4 k of the RMR 135's, but got a shipping label notification of quantity of 3. Sent them a nice email just to be proactive for any mix ups or refunds needed down tbe road. I hate being that guy.

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    Been buying Xtreme For years, but it appears they have added almost $8-10 per 500 and no bulk available. No thanks.

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    Those 135 match winner 9mm bullets from RMR absolutely hammer. I mean 1.5" groups at 50 yards from a match gun.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    So I realize this to be a loaded question, ( no pun intended) but could some of you reloading gurus advise me on what

115/124/147grain 9mm bullets 1,000 count (round nose ) used to cost and what is a decent price to pay for them now, and what is over priced/not worth buying at ?

I’m doing a bit of shopping for them, and prices seem to be all over the place IF you can find them.

What should I be paying for shipping costs as well?

I’m learning :)

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    So I realize this to be a loaded question, ( no pun intended) but could some of you reloading gurus advise me on what

115/124/147grain 9mm bullets 1,000 count (round nose ) used to cost and what is a decent price to pay for them now, and what is over priced/not worth buying at ?

I’m doing a bit of shopping for them, and prices seem to be all over the place IF you can find them.

What should I be paying for shipping costs as well?

I’m learning :)

Go check RMR Bullets. They are about the best price out there right now.

What they HAD cost for 115gr 13 months ago was around $70 per 1k IIRC up to about $80 per 1k for 147gr. Or ballpark those figures.

Today if you can find 115gr for 10c a bullet that is pretty good, 12c for 147gr.

That would be if shipping is included in the price. Call it 1c per bullet less if you have to shell out for shipping from your own pocket. Of course a few places have seriously upped their prices on bullets, but most haven't really. All places have upped their price, but the price of lead is up some and the price of tin and copper are WAY up. Raw metal prices alone have pushed up prices about 15-20%.

How quick/badly do you need them? If you are fine waiting a few weeks, go order from RMR. With their backlog you might wait 8-12 weeks depending on what you order. You WILL get them. They are good. If you want or need something sooner, poke around a few places. If you don't mind plated (I used plated and FMJ. Prices still aren't so terrible that I use lead other than having worked up some coated lead RN loads for most calibers. If it costs me $15-25 per $1000 extra, I'll survive), check out Xtremebullets especially look for any first time buyer discount codes for them (they often have one), Berry's plated website, midway, midsouth shooter supply, powder valley, brownell's (with a discount code anyway), RMR, Natschez. Might be one or two others I am not thinking of off the top of my head. They mostly have good prices.

No way I'd spend $120 per 1k shipped to my door unless I was desperate. If I HAD to get something to start in on, I'd look for like 500 bullets at an inflated price, but then order 2k from RMR and plan to be patient for those. I know some guys who buy 1k from RMR every month so they have a steady stream of bullets coming in. That said, nice guys, but how the hell do they have THAT many primers and powder to be reloading 1k every single month? I have to ask myself that and also why they aren't sharing with ME!?!

:-D

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Go check RMR Bullets. They are about the best price out there right now.

What they HAD cost for 115gr 13 months ago was around $70 per 1k IIRC up to about $80 per 1k for 147gr. Or ballpark those figures.

Today if you can find 115gr for 10c a bullet that is pretty good, 12c for 147gr.

That would be if shipping is included in the price. Call it 1c per bullet less if you have to shell out for shipping from your own pocket. Of course a few places have seriously upped their prices on bullets, but most haven't really. All places have upped their price, but the price of lead is up some and the price of tin and copper are WAY up. Raw metal prices alone have pushed up prices about 15-20%.

How quick/badly do you need them? If you are fine waiting a few weeks, go order from RMR. With their backlog you might wait 8-12 weeks depending on what you order. You WILL get them. They are good. If you want or need something sooner, poke around a few places. If you don't mind plated (I used plated and FMJ. Prices still aren't so terrible that I use lead other than having worked up some coated lead RN loads for most calibers. If it costs me $15-25 per $1000 extra, I'll survive), check out Xtremebullets especially look for any first time buyer discount codes for them (they often have one), Berry's plated website, midway, midsouth shooter supply, powder valley, brownell's (with a discount code anyway), RMR, Natschez. Might be one or two others I am not thinking of off the top of my head. They mostly have good prices.

No way I'd spend $120 per 1k shipped to my door unless I was desperate. If I HAD to get something to start in on, I'd look for like 500 bullets at an inflated price, but then order 2k from RMR and plan to be patient for those. I know some guys who buy 1k from RMR every month so they have a steady stream of bullets coming in. That said, nice guys, but how the hell do they have THAT many primers and powder to be reloading 1k every single month? I have to ask myself that and also why they aren't sharing with ME!?!

:-D

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Yeah, I saw some on xtreme but they want 60 dollars per 500 of the 147 grain round nose 9mm. They then tack on 21 dollars to ship if you order 1,000, totaling 141 dollars.

I thought that sounded high, but wasn’t sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom