• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I just ordered a 1000rd case of 62 gr. .223 ammo from Natchez. They had free shipping until today and I was able to get the case for $299. With the Federal rebate, the cost drops to $249 for 1000 rounds. I really don't need the ammo but the deal was too good to pass up.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    I took advantage of some free shipping and $20 off my next purchase I had at CTD to pick up 4k round package deal, now to get the rebate filled out and wait

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I bought some of this Federal 5.56 62 grain ammo at Cabela's when they had a sale last year, but unfortunately the guys at The Machine Gun Nest will not allow me to shoot with it at their range. They said that it was magnetic and therefore the metal in the jacket could do damage to their range. I had to buy brass ammo to shoot there.

Cal68

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I bought some of this Federal 5.56 62 grain ammo at Cabela's when they had a sale last year, but unfortunately the guys at The Machine Gun Nest will not allow me to shoot with it at their range.

yeah the green tip/AP/m855 rounds are not permitted at most if not all indoor ranges and the same goes for any competitions (2 & 3 gun etc) that have steel targets.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Help - the rebate form will not take the box UPC or the little box UPCs (On box two boxes of 500 rounds) I am using Federal and there is no Independence ammo listed. Seems like I have an hour into this already!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    think they have an option for just printing out the form and mailing everything in vs doing part of it online...

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    from the bottom right of the form within the dotted lines:

Mail-in submissions are acceptable. To submit by mail, complete the form below and send with the required documents listed above. Please note: Mail-in submissions may take longer to process than online requests.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I have a request into Natchez to see why the UPC wasn't accepted. I will post the answer. I don't want to send it in without that answer. Independence isn't on the form. Maybe Natchez was in error when they advertised the rebate.

Parallax-Free

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2017
    Balt. Co MD
    Target Sports USA with the Prime Ammo subscription($95/yr, free shipping on all ammo and warehouse discounts on all ammo)

AE 55gr .223 for $0.225/rd after rebate.
    5bacd6f293e1e6085869da26a089e4e6.jpg

Their Prime membership beats other prices everywhere I look online 9 times out of 10 when you account for discounts and free shipping. Best thing to happen to my worst habit in a long time.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    I signed up for TSUSA prime as well. $0.24 for XM193 after rebate shipped. Also ordered a couple boxes of ammo to try out and to replenish what is otherwise expensive to ship. My inventory levels are good and this will be a good way to manage without buying more than I want to qualify for shipping discounts other places (like PSA).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parallax-Free

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2017
    Balt. Co MD
    I signed up for TSUSA prime as well. $0.24 for XM193 after rebate shipped. Also ordered a couple boxes of ammo to try out and to replenish what is otherwise expensive to ship. My inventory levels are good and this will be a good way to manage without buying more than I want to qualify for shipping discounts other places (like PSA).

It definitely pays for itself quickly. Large selections of great ammo to sample without having to sweat shipping costs jacking up your per-round bottom line.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017

It definitely pays for itself quickly. Large selections of great ammo to sample without having to sweat shipping costs jacking up your per-round bottom line.

I joined Sportsmans Guide. $40/year. I haven't checked out TSUSA but between the members discount, first order bonus discount, free shipping, and sales, SG is tough to beat

Parallax-Free

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2017
    Balt. Co MD
    I joined Sportsmans Guide. $40/year. I haven't checked out TSUSA but between the members discount, first order bonus discount, free shipping, and sales, SG is tough to beat
    If you ever need to price compare, I'd be happy to check prices on a few loads for you. Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom