• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I’ll show you mine. Spectacular firearm that circumvents just about every MD “assault weapon” restriction. I did mine from an 80%.

You actually completed it from that kit I got for you? How long did it take for you to get it done, and was it difficult?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    We went a whole 14 pages without anybody mentioning the forbidden AS-007. I guess when ammo is so hard to find it's not exactly a great idea to go through 10,000 rounds a minute.

I'd probably go with an AR10 if I could really only have one option. If I were actually being practical, probably something in 5.56 but what's the fun in a basic option.

Last I heard the cyclic rate was only about 1k per minute in the one setting, otherwise it will do a lazy 750 rpm cyclic rate in full semi-automatic.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Two great choices for the current situation...Colt 9mm Carbine and Olympic Arms .45ACP Carbine...easy to shoot for someone recoil shy with a shotgun or doesn't need the range of a rifle. Both are more accurate than you can hold and completely reliable.
    5.jpg

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    I have my suppressed AR for most problems. 14.5 in with pinned brake, has the can on it 24/7. Red dot, sling 40rd magpul mag.

If that doesn’t do the job, I have my PTR 9ct with a few 30 rd mags ready if need be.

I would love to add a 308 or 6.5 AR10 to the safe, but finding somebody who wants to trade theirs is getting a little harder.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hot damn! Glad I stocked up on them when I did and got one to you, when I saw you last time. You get to shoot it yet? How'd the 10k rounds of ammo I left with you work out?

I haven't gotten it out. You know how ranges are with full-auto rate fire.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    Whatever's the lightest, smallest, and comes with a case to make it easier for the civic-minded here to turn into the police when the demand eventually comes to do so. You don't want your freedom taking up too much space in a police locker while awaiting destruction!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Whatever's the lightest, smallest, and comes with a case to make it easier for the civic-minded here to turn into the police when the demand eventually comes to do so. You don't want your freedom taking up too much space in a police locker while awaiting destruction!
    And you are no friend of the 2A community for that statement.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I remember "Pappy Parker's Smokey Mountain Fried Chicken". But that became Roy Rogers fried chicken once the brand started. I remember the Hot Shoppes on Rockville Pike with carhops and in Bethesda...does that date me.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Speaking of ideal rifle.

I’ve recently invested in a spikes tactical st-t2 heavy buffer. And a strike industries flat wire carbine spring.

I was gonna run them individually on different rifles, but after thinking about it, they would probably make for a solid combination on the same rifle, correct?

16 inch barrel, mid length gas system, shooting full power .556. Unsuppressed for now.

Thoughts from you gurus? 1st build I’m working on here.

Will that combo also when well on the same gun once suppressed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom