• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Ordered 4 - 500 round cases of 115 gr. 9mm Polyformance from TargetSportUsa last year. Shot 1150 rounds of it and experience 1-2 squibs per every 50 round box. Bought a piece of brass rod and keep it in my range bag now. After buying a digitial scale and unsuccessfully figuring out which rounds where bad. I posted in the reloading thread and in a nice way was told to pull my head out of my posterior and contact the seller/manufacturer. :D

TargetSportUSA wouldn't accept returns on ammo and pointed me to Wolf.
    I called and asked for the name they provided and it was the president. He took the call and gave me the email address below.

If anyone has issues with their ammo, simply send an email to:
    info@wolfammo.com

They will respond and ask if you'd prefer a refund or replacement.
    They will send you a UPS prepaid label for you to ship the ammo back. Once they receive the ammo, they will issue the refund or mail out a round for round replacement.

I should have done this after the first box or two of 50, but sometimes I'm not that bright.....

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    errr Ill give them credit for trying but not sure that is good. Squibs are a serious safety hazard and for that they should have taken the whole case and shipped you a couple for your trouble and avoiding a nasty lawsuit.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Any chance you have the lot number of the ammo?

I’ve shot A LOT of Wolf ammo and have never had a squib. Makes me wonder if this is just a fluke or a bad batch.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Any chance you have the lot number of the ammo?

I’ve shot A LOT of Wolf ammo and have never had a squib. Makes me wonder if this is just a fluke or a bad batch.

I too have shot quite a few rounds including Wolf over the years without 1 squib? Hopefully it was just a bad batch.

Regardless, Lot# 210-13

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Should this be posted as a safety courtesy to members here? Is there any more info on this batch. OP, can you use your contact to get more info on amounts of failures from this batch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom