• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I was driving through town yesterday and saw the usual group out in front of the library. I realize that this group has been out there protesting whatever for a fairly long time. What struck me as strange is that with the usual signs, they were also waving what appeared to be the national flag of Somalia. Anyone have any ideas why?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Hurrah!, Hurrah! for Southern Rights, Hurrah!
    Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!

If you see them again, try telling them that that flag is actually a popular Confederate flag, and ask them for directions to the cross-burning. Then sing them a verse or two.

A silly scene from an unwatchable movie, but I honestly believe they just bought a Somali flag to wave in that scene.

Perhaps they admire Ilhan Omar? (Perhaps the most annoying person on Earth.)

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    They've been protesting for a couple weeks now. They are SJWs who hate Carroll County and think we're all a bunch of racist, inbred, unedumacated, rednecks. They have a FB page dedicated to it, and how much they detest conservative Carroll county and wish to transform it. Even though the CC sheriff department is pretty good and don't have a bad record.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Well, if the store is all out of Bonnie Blue flags, just get a Somali flag.

And Sirex, ask those fools why they're waving a white supremacist flag. Call the TV stations and tell them you're skeered to go to the library because the Klan is out front waving Confederate flags.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Well, if the store is all out of Bonnie Blue flags, just get a Somali flag.

And Sirex, ask those fools why they're waving a white supremacist flag. Call the TV stations and tell them you're skeered to go to the library because the Klan is out front waving Confederate flags.

Whoops. My goggle skills need work. Apparently it is the flag of Ethiopia, not Somalia. Same question as to why.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    As the flag flaps...

Attachments

• som3.jpg
      som3.jpg
      32.5 KB · Views: 527
    • bb4.jpg
      bb4.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 511

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Nobody pays attention to these people at the library. It is literally their hobby and what they do with their free time. They pick a new topic all the time, whether they like it or not. Their only mission is to make the people around them and passing by as miserable as they are. There is no discussion on any topic with them. If you don’t agree with them 110%, then you are their choice of evil stereotype. Phuck them.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I was running some errands this afternoon and saw that there were a few police cars in the middle of the road in front of the library in Westminster. I had driven by earlier and there was some group with a little tent set up across the street with some people in matching t-shirts. Of course I had to cruise by and see what was going on. Turns out it wasn't the people with the tent. Right in front of the library the BLM protesters were back and there were a couple of officers patting down and hooking up some guy. Maybe they will have something in the paper about it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom