• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Brass for Brass could have went in the Brass Trade Sticky. :innocent0

I presume you're looking for factory 300 B/O brass? I usually make up batches of 1000 at a time from NATO 5.56 brass. Anything else you might consider in trade for the Sig brass and dies ?

Yea I forgot about the brass trade sticky.

No I don’t need factory 300 blackout. I’ve made them as well from 5.56 but I figured a trade if I could find some would be beneficial. So I would take converted 300 B/O if thats what you have. It doesn’t need to be ready to load. If you have cases you have converted and since fired I’ll resize them as needed.

PM me if you want to propose a trade.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I've got 400 Nosler 220 grain ballistic tips for 300 Blackout that I would trade. Full disclosure I had stability issues with these in subsonic which is why they're sitting around. I'm interested in basically anything for trade, doesn't even have to be gun related. Surf fishing gear, silver, hunting gear, decoys, crab pots, antique lanterns, you name it. Or I'd sell them for what I have in them, $150. Pics and link below.

http://www.shootersproshop.com/load...ber-220-grain-ballistic-tip-rn-blem-50ct.html

Attachments

• 20200807_091439.jpg
      20200807_091439.jpg
      101 KB · Views: 447
    I've got 400 Nosler 220 grain ballistic tips for 300 Blackout that I would trade. Full disclosure I had stability issues with these in subsonic which is why they're sitting around. I'm interested in basically anything for trade, doesn't even have to be gun related. Surf fishing gear, silver, hunting gear, decoys, crab pots, antique lanterns, you name it. Or I'd sell them for what I have in them, $150. Pics and link below.

http://www.shootersproshop.com/load...ber-220-grain-ballistic-tip-rn-blem-50ct.html

I have multiple antique lanterns.
    PM your phone number and I can send pictures around dinner time.

vipor5

Jul 9, 2020
    Maryland, Cheltenham
    LOL,

I just mention it as surfing 10 pages of random babble to see if there is something you can trade or use is pains taking. I know I am new to MD shooter but not so new to the topics we all like to dabble in throughout a Forum like this.
    Darn glad to be here, shame it took me so long to join as I have lived in this lovely State of ours for a decade or three now.
    Love the concept of people making their stuff known and bartering. I guess I am just lazy.

If anyone is in need of traditional caliber brass for reloading since the manufactures don"t seam to want to sell ammo these days I likely have a little for ya. of course plenty 223, 308, 9mm, 45, 38, 40 and the likes. Might even have a primer or two.

Enjoy ammo crisis #2 this Decade. This on also appears to be including a weapons for sale crisis as well.

LOL,

I just mention it as surfing 10 pages of random babble to see if there is something you can trade or use is pains taking. I know I am new to MD shooter but not so new to the topics we all like to dabble in throughout a Forum like this.
    Darn glad to be here, shame it took me so long to join as I have lived in this lovely State of ours for a decade or three now.
    Love the concept of people making their stuff known and bartering. I guess I am just lazy.

If anyone is in need of traditional caliber brass for reloading since the manufactures don"t seam to want to sell ammo these days I likely have a little for ya. of course plenty 223, 308, 9mm, 45, 38, 40 and the likes. Might even have a primer or two.

Enjoy ammo crisis #2 this Decade. This on also appears to be including a weapons for sale crisis as well.

I could really use some small pistol primers. I have lots of fun stuff to BARTER for them. What do you want to trade for your small pistol primers?
    (This is the barter thread; not the for sale thread. That is what the classifieds are for. FWIW- Anyone can barter/trade in this thread- no minimum posts required)

leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    kstone803, thank you for your kind words. You were a great person to deal with as well! I appreciate you driving up this way to meet me. Sorry for the delayed response I've been putting in 10-12 hour days.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I could really use some small pistol primers. I have lots of fun stuff to BARTER for them. What do you want to trade for your small pistol primers?
    (This is the barter thread; not the for sale thread. That is what the classifieds are for. FWIW- Anyone can barter/trade in this thread- no minimum posts required)

I have some SPP (CCI) I am willing to trade. I am looking for brass and bullets to load for an M1 Garand (30-06).

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    For those of you wondering, I met LeoMort on Saturday and the trade went off without a hitch.

Would gladly barter with him again

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I have some SPP (CCI) I am willing to trade. I am looking for brass and bullets to load for an M1 Garand (30-06).

What powder are you loading with? I have a few hundred 30-06 brass and 168gr Nosler CC bullets to make the Hornady Garand load with Varget that they sell.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV

I keep seeing FWIW, what’s it mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    I have these bullets i would like to trade for 230gr. Hornady HAP, FMJ or XTP. .451, HAP being the preference.

Attachments

• trade.jpg
      trade.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 386

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads