• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Has anyone seen the COMAR text for this abomination yet? They have to have it ready to read prior to publication right?

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Question. Can one just take their non regulated long arms over the state line and sell to someone.

It may been answered as I flipped through multiple pages and may have missed it.

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Thank you. I was not completely certain about that. Might be a prove if you can thing for some. Make certain a private sell purchase in VA for example is something made before March 2021.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Thank you. I was not completely certain about that. Might be a prove if you can thing for some. Make certain a private sell purchase in VA for example is something made before March 2021.

That’s never been legal to do. So there isn’t any “prove it”.

Sure, any law you can try to dodge. Are you really going to buy or sell to a rando guy without going through an FFL now? Do you know they aren’t a cop? Even if you think they are, what says they don’t run in to trouble later and they cut a deal to rat you out for a reduced sentence?

Any number of ways it can go south on you in your lifetime. For dodging a bit more of an ass pain and $20-40 to have an FFL do it and be legal.

Sure I’d be some people won’t get the memo. Criminals will continue to ignore it. Though a few less honest guys who’d sell them because they are following the new law (not like the vast majority of criminals are buying long guns) and plenty of guys ignoring selling or buying a gun from their buddy.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Will be interesting to see if sanctuary counties live up to their claim.

Its the due diligence of the seller to decide if they are selling to the buyer. Always has been that responsibility.

Just because you want to sell one and someone wants to buy one DOES NOT MEAN you have to sell it to them.

Good and honest people will now be persecuted and prosecuted for doing something that has been legal their entire lives.

And its not going to be criminals jacking them up, its going to be undercover sting hacks trying to keep their jobs while screwing honest people who are oblivious to government ******** because they don’t pay attention to career politicians.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Question. Can one just take their non regulated long arms over the state line and sell to someone.

It may been answered as I flipped through multiple pages and may have missed it.

Unless you transfer it through an FFL, doing some would be a Federal Felony.

And that has been the law since 1968.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Complicated stuff written by Old White Guys cannot be considered valid in light of today's deeper understanding and wisdom. Humanity has advanced beyond the comprehension of the Oppressors.

If you fail to comprehend that fact, we will relieve you of your firearms, shoot your dogs, confiscate your belongings and send you to a Camp.

Well, we'll do that after you voluntarily turn in your firearms. Just in case you overlooked a few.

Arbeit Macht Frei.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I was very disappointed with the classified section this weekend. I was expecting to see a lot of firearms for sale.
    :sad20:
    Very disappointed.....

CraZ4GunZ

MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2008
    HoCo
    I may have missed this with all the noise in this post, but as a FFL 03 buying an out-of-state C&R firearm - does the NICS check apply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom