• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Will be soending several days in the cambridge rea. Any good gun stores that have used and interesting guns? I am familiar with albrights and shore in easton.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Just south of Cambridge on the eastbound lane side..... ugly pinkish building.They had some good used rifles.... no idea what they have now.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Go to Zekes (DSC) he's got 2 or 3 hundred rifles / shotguns in there now.
    Go over the Vienna Bridge and turn right back behind the scale house. 10 - 12 minutes east of Cambridge.
    Gary at Cambridge gunsmith usually has some things for sale. He's right on 50 east just up from Mt Holly Rd.
    Ride and slide tack and Lankfords are good ones too in Seaford/Blades and Laurel DE.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Thanks for the reply . Is this what was the gun father? Looks about same location on the map?

GunFather is/was at 225 Market St. in downtown Denton. Black Anchor is a few doors down. I have not been there in a few months, not sure if GunFather is still there.

Ugly reddish building "Eastbound" on 50 is Peninsula Pawn. Like any small pawn shop, you never know what they will have. Last time I was there there was a small selection of new handguns in the case plus a few used and an assortment of long guns with somewhat too high prices. They had nothing I wanted badly enough to dicker on price so I am not sure how flexible they are.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Leaving Cambridge on RT-16 south, Woolford's Store is on the north/right side of Rt-16 as you head toward Taylor's Island. Can't miss it, before Madison, after Church Creek. The front area is a general store/breakfast/lunch cafe. In the rear is a small gun shop that may have something to interest you. I stumbled into a decent deal on a Mag-10 in there and the guy is very good to deal with.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Go to Zekes (DSC) he's got 2 or 3 hundred rifles / shotguns in there now.
    Go over the Vienna Bridge and turn right back behind the scale house. 10 - 12 minutes east of Cambridge.
    Gary at Cambridge gunsmith usually has some things for sale. He's right on 50 east just up from Mt Holly Rd.
    Ride and slide tack and Lankfords are good ones too in Seaford/Blades and Laurel DE.

Problem with Zeke is/was he was stupid high IMO. Hell, whats his range fee now?

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Leaving Cambridge on RT-16 south, Woolford's Store is on the north/right side of Rt-16 as you head toward Taylor's Island. Can't miss it, before Madison, after Church Creek. The front area is a general store/breakfast/lunch cafe. In the rear is a small gun shop that may have something to interest you. I stumbled into a decent deal on a Mag-10 in there and the guy is very good to deal with.

Didn't know of this one. Thanks!

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Gunfather is still there and in business and like others mentioned Black Anchor is just a few doors down. When I was there last they dont have much there in stock or to look at but he will order you anything you want.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Problem with Zeke is/was he was stupid high IMO. Hell, whats his range fee now?

I think Zeke's real problem is doesn't have to sell guns to make a living and could probably care less if he sold one to you or me for that matter. He always treats me right regardless of what I wheel and deal on in there.
    Any thing I ever bought from him was from his personal collection and not on a rack though. Local thing I guess.
    I still cant convince him to let me gun on all that marsh he owns back there, I'd pay 25 a day to target shoot some of that.
    Range fee is/was twenty dollars but now you have to bring your own earplugs.
    Right now there's a truck-load of guns in there. If you want to see some while your nearby, that's where you'll find them.

fotografiti

Apr 22, 2017
    Eastern shore

Thanks E.Shell. I have some land in Madison. Passed the store many times but never knew that.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    I think Zeke's real problem is doesn't have to sell guns to make a living and could probably care less if he sold one to you or me for that matter. He always treats me right regardless of what I wheel and deal on in there.
    Any thing I ever bought from him was from his personal collection and not on a rack though. Local thing I guess.
    I still cant convince him to let me gun on all that marsh he owns back there, I'd pay 25 a day to target shoot some of that.
    Range fee is/was twenty dollars but now you have to bring your own earplugs.
    Right now there's a truck-load of guns in there. If you want to see some while your nearby, that's where you'll find them.

I think you're right about he doesn't "need" to sell. Older I get the less I need them BUT the less I want or "need" to sell. Someone asked me today if Id part with some of my stuff, I flatly told him no. Two reasons, he has a temper or so I've been told and I don't want to sell unless I can upgrade what I have.
    Today I took out my old 1948 Marlin 39 and shot a couple tubes in the back yard. Just a "BETTER gun than the Henry IMO so the only way I could upgrade that one is to find one in better shape.
    His range fee is now 25 to general public. It's all relative I guess, I belong to one that's 30 a year and I own a small mountain that I shoot most everyday. I have a pretty cool "brass garden" growing, better than mulch. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom