The "Sun is Setting Between the Trees" Again!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    A few weeks ago i was working my arse off down at a jobsite and feeling pretty hot and dehydrated. Somehow thoughts of fall came to mind, and this thread that I look forward to. This morning I remembered it again.

Hope you are doing well. I’m looking forward to fall.

I was wondering about this years pic as a prepare to do the annual lawn prep this weekend.

Funny how I both look forward to this thread but, disdain the inevitable it heralds …

J8064 no longer posts on the forum

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    What happened. Was it the holograms thread bs?
    I’d bet it was the recurrent hooligan bashing. Some people are copulating prolapsed rectums.

One of my life’s ambitions is to attend a Hooligans shoot. This should be coming to fruition soon….

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I’d bet it was the recurrent hooligan bashing. Some people are copulating prolapsed rectums.

One of my life’s ambitions is to attend a Hooligans shoot. This should be coming to fruition soon….
    If you go G, let me know. I will ride up with you.
    I miss those posts.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Hope it's one of the ones I'm able to attend. In fact I'm up in the Mountains right now and may be heading into Mt.Lebanon for a 53 year class reunion tomorrow evening

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Every year I come across this thread and know Fall is just round the corner. Can't believe it's been seven years. Seems like only yesterday when it first started.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country

If you also want to combine that trip with a nice romantic weekend with the Mrs T and don’t mind spending a few of your doctor dollars, stay at Savage River Lodge. Rent a yurt they are really very nice and relaxing.

Alternatively you could go with Sundazes too. I’m not sure if he likes yurts…

As for J8064 I saw he was online a few months ago. Hopefully, he’a doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If you also want to combine that trip with a nice romantic weekend with the Mrs T and don’t mind spending a few of your doctor dollars, stay at Savage River Lodge. Rent a yurt they are really very nice and relaxing.

Alternatively you could go with Sundazes too. I’m not sure if he likes yurts…

As for J8064 I saw he was online a few months ago. Hopefully, he’a doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She might like that!

Sundazes could probably keep me warmer on those cold nights.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm catching up on this thread for the first time and the OP's original post was wonderful to read. It is how our ancestors figured out the seasons thousands of years ago. I hope j8064 is well.

As I've grown older, I find that the cold winters bother me more than they did when I was younger. That's why I plan to retire in Florida!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom