• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    Seems like it would fit in great with this crowd. All the fun of shooting someone, none of the jail time.

All kidding aside, do any of you play or have a field that you would recommend?

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I play occasionally, we usually go to Robinhood. I'm a fan of woodsball these days. Bring your own paint is a big factor for playing there for me.

Like gun shows, its best not to look at people in the staging area or the 'unsafe' and non disciplined paintball marker handling will drive you nuts.

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    I used to play paintball with some guys near Gaithersburg MVA. If I remember correctly the guy that ran it was a MoCo cop. That was prob about 7 years ago.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I used to be all over it, but haven't played since last october.
    I'm a woodsballer with an old Tippmann A5.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Do NOT say "Paint"!!

My wife will hear you and get the bright idea of having me PAINT the shed, the front door trim, the porch posts, railings and spindles.

Do NOT say "Paint"!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm K????????

JungleG1337

Jun 24, 2012
    I used to play but then it will get expensive real fast. Try airsoft instead because it is closer to what we shoot and much cheaper.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I used to be all over it, but haven't played since last october.
    I'm a woodsballer with an old Tippmann A5.

Same here. I play woodsball with a group of friends in their backyard on about an acre or so. Never got into speedball. I am the only one in the group that uses a mechanical marker the A-5 with upgraded cyclone feed and R/T. Everyone else uses electros.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Yup play off and on though no where near as much as I used to.

Used to play all re scenarios at outdoor adventures Bowie field before that shut down. Did a few games at rosedale and Pasadena.

But it does get expensive!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Same here. I play woodsball with a group of friends in their backyard on about an acre or so. Never got into speedball. I am the only one in the group that uses a mechanical marker the A-5 with upgraded cyclone feed and R/T. Everyone else uses electros.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    I always say that it only takes one shot to get someone out, lol.
    My A5 is straight up semi. I have another with a RT, but I haven't taken it out yet.
    0210202658.jpg

0210202930.jpg

1116203207.jpg

First gen A5
    -J&J Ceramic 16" barrel (Autococker thread with Lapco adapter)
    -Polished internals
    -SpecOps Air-Thru Longbow Kit
    -X7 Hopper
    -X7 Cyclone Paddles (softer)

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    I use to play years ago, when I first moved into the area. I would play at Leesburgh Va, Tawney Town, and OA. I have not played in years and I am trying to sell all my gear. I played with an invert mini.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Nice.

I find my marker is more accurate with the 8in lapco big shot then the J&J. Everyone says I'm crazy. :shrug

I'll have to find the video of the first time testing the R/T and larger gas piston. It surprised me. Emptied the a-5 hopper in like 10 seconds :laugh.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I used to in the woods with friends, although we were just a casuals who ran around in t-shirts getting our fat *sses shot up. I got rid of my stuff and now I only have the gloves and a cheap paintball gun my friend in the Marines left me before his first deployment - no mask, CO2 tank or reload cans.

TrevorWills

May 20, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I used to play behind some of my friends homes about 10 years ago now so I doubt that the neighborhood would like that now. Though I do still think that there is a speedball course off of 301 heading towards VA. I just looked up their website sadly my work wont allow me to see if it's still active or not www.southernmdpaintball.com.

Jun 26, 2013
    ES,MD
    I was given me 3 hand-me-down markers but haven't done much with them but shoot the occasional possum or stray cat that shows up in my back yard.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Used to play... Sorry. Got to the point when the ref said GO I was out 1 second later.

Got tired of playing on the sideline.

I have a real cool left handed stock setup, for my Tippmann M-98. Also have an A-5 and ......

Also looking to divest all of my stuff on E-Bay.

Because I will only play with other 40+ people. The kids just piss me off.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I used to play behind some of my friends homes about 10 years ago now so I doubt that the neighborhood would like that now. Though I do still think that there is a speedball course off of 301 heading towards VA. I just looked up their website sadly my work wont allow me to see if it's still active or not www.southernmdpaintball.com.
    yeah its still active! at the old driving range just past 234 on your way south to the bridge.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If anyone still plays, stay the hell away from Rt 40 Paintball.
    Place is a dump and the refs are no more than babysitters.
    Their rental Tippmann 98s are never cleaned.

I was there in October and will never go again.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Nice.

I find my marker is more accurate with the 8in lapco big shot then the J&J. Everyone says I'm crazy. :shrug

I'll have to find the video of the first time testing the R/T and larger gas piston. It surprised me. Emptied the a-5 hopper in like 10 seconds :laugh.
    your bore may be just right and shoots alot of brands of balls good. brands vary their sizes so you could buy a case of marbilizer .506 and buy another case of bigball .530 maybe even .60+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom