• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfawcs

Si Se Pwodway
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 15, 2008
    Waldorf, MD
    Anyone here know how to contact the jokers who run this website?

Thursday, I posted ads for two WW II era bolt-action rifles and a lever-action .22. They all sold that same day. This morning I tried to post another ad, and I find I am locked out, can't post an ad.

I sent two msgs using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page, to see if there was a problem with my account,or if I had committed some transgression of the rules, and .... nothing.

I am sure I used deodorant this morning. I am perplexed.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Your kickback check from the other three hasn't cleared yet.

Seriously, I have no idea why that would happen. Send a pm to Norton and DD214. They have some admin level controls that the rest of us don't.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You might consider the fact that some of us are at our desks at 0545 for the jobs that we actually get paid for and are behind a firewall where we can't access the site until we get home nearly 12 hours later.

And this would be after having worked from 0545 until nearly midnight the day before.

I'm truly sorry that your customer experience has been less than satisfactory.

Signed,

joker_spray.gif

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You might consider the fact that some of us are at our desks at 0545 for the jobs that we actually get paid for and are behind a firewall where we can't access the site until we get home nearly 12 hours later.

And this would be after having worked from 0545 until nearly midnight the day before.

Signed,

joker_spray.gif

Post of the day.. Lol.

rfawcs

Si Se Pwodway
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 15, 2008
    Waldorf, MD
    Your kickback check from the other three hasn't cleared yet.

Seriously, I have no idea why that would happen. Send a pm to Norton and DD214. They have some admin level controls that the rest of us don't.

Thanks for your help. I had no idea who would be the right person to contact.

rfawcs

Si Se Pwodway
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 15, 2008
    Waldorf, MD

Signed,

joker_spray.gif

I did consider that, and I didn't expect a reply within 5 minutes of my contact msg. But, I had no confirmation that my contact msg was even sent, much less received. How long should I have waited? I'm not being a smart a.., I have no idea how this website is run.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I actually think this does qualify as acting like a jackass. Perhaps choose your words a little more carefully.

My thoughts exactly. The mods work hard to make this site as good as they can for everyone here. Like Norton said.... They do it for free. Give them a break.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    We should stage an uprising.

WHAT DO WE WANT??

BEARS!!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM????

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads