• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    I was thumbing through the press releases, 11 months start to finish, stocked, staffed, furnished, operational, and open......impressive. Could have been 10 months or a bit less if they chose to rush it.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    They also didn't pump up unrealistic expectations about an opening schedule nor blame others about any hang ups in getting their facility open.

This being said, I do want both new places in town to succeed, and hope to support both once they're open. They provide a nice option when guests are in town.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I will have to take some time to review this a bit closer. Their range, their rules. Looks very similar to the range rules at other facilities (all firearms cased/unloaded, without LE/permit exceptions; no draw from holster, one firearm at a time, etc.).

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Looks like I can't bring my pistol anyway, so a no go from the start (.45ACP).

Not true, probably.

"No muzzle loading firearms, black powder firearms or calibers exceeding .44 magnum are permitted on the range."

I am fairly sure they mean more powerfull than 44 Mag so 45 ACP should be fine.

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    I stopped by on my way home from Home Despot... saw vehicles and walked in.. Very friendly staff, they were doing some training already, (as well as training retail staff in the gun store end). One of the major investors talked to me a bit, first impression, I liked him and the facilities. Can not beat that its so close to the house.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I stopped by on my way home from Home Despot... saw vehicles and walked in.. Very friendly staff, they were doing some training already, (as well as training retail staff in the gun store end). One of the major investors talked to me a bit, first impression, I liked him and the facilities. Can not beat that its so close to the house.
    Close to home is what we like!

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012

They were doing an internal HQL class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom