Wow. Insane Russian Operator shoot training.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Holy s! Did you notice the NG when the men are pushing him around? Luckily it hit right in front of his feet.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I appreciate the marksmanship and all involved... But no thank you... Everyone makes mistakes. You won't catch me standing next to a target while people are pushing you around lol.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Stalin reportedly said that the best way to take care of a minefield was to march a troop of infantry through it...

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    holy shit, look at 3:47

The operator misses shooting himself in the femoral artery by like a singular millimeter.

Watch it, really. Don't take my word for it. I watched it like seven times and you can see the bullet push the fabric of his pants out of the way

The thing is, they are paying risk, and buying something incredible- the ability to respond correctly and without mind killing panic during a moment of crisis. I would literally give every penny I own right now for that ability- to keep my cool and make the right decision even under the most strenuous of pressure

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    From what I've read this looks like Delta force hostage training in the 80's. Incredible stuff!!

actually if the stories are to be belived, this is ***** SHIT compared to delta force training where among other things they will tear gas you RIGHT DIRECTLY IN YOUR EYEBALLS and have you shoot at a target with you squadmate RIGHT NEXT to it, the whole time harassing you and even THROWING FREAKING ROCKS AT YOU.

Delta force is NO JOKE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom