• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yunus

Apr 11, 2009
    I have, I know the owner even. Really nice guy who wanted to open a brewery, he even did a lot to help the law get passed to allow Farmhouse breweries in MD (he's a lawyer but not the bad kind).

Amazing views if the weather is good and the beer is very good as well. Can't beat it for a nice peaceful retreat. I wish there was food beyond the pretzels. I'm pretty sure he lets you bring your own food though, don't quote me on that.

Yunus

Apr 11, 2009
    He will have 3 or 4 draft taps, I think there are samples but im nott sure. He does sell growlers. Also Freys brewing is nearby, not sure when he does growler fills but thats all he does at his place as far as I know.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I've driven past it when 26 was closed for an accident but didn't realize there was a brewery

I think a MDS meetup is a great idea!

--
    Shamr0ck

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I have, I know the owner even.

You might want to ask him if he can handle a bunch of us rowdies for a meetup! And if we do set one up, are we allowed to bring in food (pizzas), since there is none there?

Yunus

Apr 11, 2009
    You might want to ask him if he can handle a bunch of us rowdies for a meetup! And if we do set one up, are we allowed to bring in food (pizzas), since there is none there?

I'm the new guy here, I can talk with the owner "Tom" but give me an idea of the number of people and timeframe. As the new guy I wouldn't want to try to organize it but I can assist someone who takes the lead.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'm the new guy here, I can talk with the owner "Tom" but give me an idea of the number of people and timeframe. As the new guy I wouldn't want to try to organize it but I can assist someone who takes the lead.

No sweat, don't mean to put you on the spot. It just sounded like it was a small place & I wanted to make sure the owner was ok with us before we go making plans.

Dec 31, 2012
    I have, I know the owner even. Really nice guy who wanted to open a brewery, he even did a lot to help the law get passed to allow Farmhouse breweries in MD (he's a lawyer but not the bad kind).

Amazing views if the weather is good and the beer is very good as well. Can't beat it for a nice peaceful retreat. I wish there was food beyond the pretzels. I'm pretty sure he lets you bring your own food though, don't quote me on that.

Is the owner gun friendly?

If a bunch of mdsers are getting together then guns are going to be openly talked about.

Yunus

Apr 11, 2009
    Is the owner gun friendly?

If a bunch of mdsers are getting together then guns are going to be openly talked about.

He's pretty against government regulation so I think he's either indifferent or supportive but if we get an idea of a number, I'll make sure to point out the common connection between us so he knows ahead of time.

I think anything less than 12 people and it wouldn't be a concern at all. It's a small place but not tiny especially if people don't mind standing a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom