• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glendonboy

Feb 20, 2012
    This video really made me think about what pulling that trigger means. Even intentionally in a "situation" or an accidental shooting, I'm not sure I would want to see this. I know it is bad, but so are the

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608

Last edited:

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Like the old Signal30 films that used to be part of driver's education, this outta be required viewing for a CCW.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Sweet Jesus that is a lot of blood. Where was the wound? It looked like he lost a gallon of blood through his mouth :puke2:

glendonboy

Feb 20, 2012
    Sorry, you were warned. What would it be like if you had just pulled the trigger? Or worse you had not, and you were lying there! Choices!!

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This was not carelessness nor an accident. He was shot for trying to rob a pregnant woman.
    What a horrible way to die.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    This was not carelessness nor an accident. He was shot for trying to rob a pregnant woman.
    What a horrible way to die.

I don't think he was referring to the video. Just using the visual to display the realities of what a gunshot wound can do either to an assailant or yousrself.

glendonboy

Feb 20, 2012
    Who cares? HE WAS SHOT TRYING TO ROB A PREGNANT WOMEN.

Why this ass was shot is not the point. The point is seeing this, dying from this, or seeing a loved one going thru this because you did or did not pull the trigger is the point.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    No matter! This might be what you see, how you die, or see a loved one after the trigger is pulled.

Video is disturbing, but it will be what I see as I don't think I'd hesitate to defend life and loved ones.

What's more disturbing however, is reaction of the animals standing around videotaping and shooting the breeze. Hell, they couldn't even be bothered to move their bikes to give the guy room to die. :rolleyes:

crazycarl7

Feb 21, 2009
    I have to say, the most disturbing part of the video is the fact that everyone stands around filming. Defend yourself, defend your love ones, do what you have to do. But you have to be one sick bastard to stand around a videotape that like its nothing. That to me is the most sickening part of the whole thing.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Read the comments on the video, link was posted that he was shot while trying to rob a pregnant woman and tried to shoot first, but his .32 revolver misfired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom