• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 9, 2014
    PARTS PARTS PARTS...... Common sense.... DO NOT USE SPAS12.COM it can take up to 4 months for turn around or your emailed threat of refund and they will come faster.
    USE THE NEW SPAS-12.COM for parts that ship quicker and cheaper. This is a younger Chris and not the same guy!
    ALSO TRY....
    CARLSONS, ATWOOD KANSAS-ASK FOR SCOTT.
    GUN PARTS CORPORATION, WEST HURLEY NY.
    GUNBROKER.COM

Feb 9, 2014
    California Controls Maryland.

Yeah, So Senator Feinstein of California originally came up with the list of scary looking guns with her staff before 1994. The list has since then floated all over the country to politicians who are not gun smart!!! So whenever the list is given to politicians who want gun legislature it becomes the list of law because those guns are scary and they must contain sarin gas, nuclear missile components and children are going to die. Feinstein's list has never been updated since 1994 but it makes a great list to get rid of scary looking guns and the Franchi spas 12 shotgun is on that list and Maryland's politicians must like California laws.... etc... adopt it and make it law blah blah blah... another law passed...yadda yadda yadda. And all the politicians who voted get a kiss on the lips from Feinstein and a pat on the back from Obama with a handshake from Kerry well pissing off over half of the people of that state who are collectors, re-inactors and vets.

Feb 9, 2014
    SPAS-12.com Receiver Buffers.

At SPAS-12.com Receiver buffers are available at $13 for both old and new styles. If you want to pay $49.95 thru spas12.com and wait up to 4 months that is your own choice. Have a great day!:D

Rotterdam1953

Dec 12, 2016
    Hello, as a newbie to this forum, I'd like to say I'm very happy to be able to discuss the SPAS 12. It seems the gun has various protagonists and antagonists everywhere. I lived in the UK for 40 years, where the gun laws have become a travesty for all shooting sports people.
    I moved to the USA - AZ of all states and where I'm enjoying shooting as it SHOULD be everywhere.

I owned a folding stock SPAS 12 in the UK until legislation kicked in. Now - the SPAS 12's only role in the British shooting sport world is an emasculated fixed/blocked, 2-shot magazine with the fixed stock bringing the total length to no less than 40". The barrel must not be less than 24".

One day, I will have the spare cash to buy another one - providing I can find one that hasn't been abused, thrown around or shot without a recoil buffer - the only weakest part of the gun. I LOVE the aesthetics of it and I'll happily live with the weight. The so-called' complexity' is curable by using dummy shot shells and training yourself to a high degree.
    The gun receives - imho - much undue criticism. I guess I'm very lucky, as I am a designer and engineer, giving me somewhat of a head start. Apart from serious replacement parts for any gun, I always look at a failed/missing/expensive piece and think if I can fabricate it myself.

SPAS 12 For ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom