• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VT898

Jul 29, 2020
    My SW Victory 22 always jambs after shooting 1 magazine. It doesn’t full eject a round, but loads a new round. I have tried different ammunition. Any suggestions?

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I had the same problem. I had to bend the ejector more towards the ejection port. Must be done carefully little by little until it fixes it. Its welded to the upper receiver so its not easily replaceable. Google bending s&w victory ejector and many treads will appear with pictures. My gun went from 1-2 malfunctions per mag to 100% reliable with a little tweak.

DentonDog

May 18, 2017
    Caroline Co, MD
    I had the same problem. I had to bend the ejector more towards the ejection port. Must be done carefully little by little until it fixes it. Its welded to the upper receiver so its not easily replaceable. Google bending s&w victory ejector and many treads will appear with pictures. My gun went from 1-2 malfunctions per mag to 100% reliable with a little tweak.

This worked for me too, see attached photos for detail.

Attachments

• SW22_Vic_Ejector_3.jpg
      SW22_Vic_Ejector_3.jpg
      27.4 KB · Views: 1,472
    • SW22_Victory_Ejector_Pin.jpg
      SW22_Victory_Ejector_Pin.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 726

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Sounds like a wonderful piece of engineering...rather than make a piece removable and replaceable "let's weld it in place at the factory to save manufacturing time." Who cares about servicing it in the field?

DentonDog

May 18, 2017
    Caroline Co, MD
    It Works

After making the adjustment shortly after buying my Victory, over 3000 rounds have gone through it without a single jam—or any other issue for that matter. The pistol is a breeze to take down for cleaning when times comes. In between times I use a bore snake for quick cleaning.

Taco

Jan 23, 2018
    Montgomery County
    After making the adjustment shortly after buying my Victory, over 3000 rounds have gone through it without a single jam—or any other issue for that matter. The pistol is a breeze to take down for cleaning when times comes. In between times I use a bore snake for quick cleaning.

I’ve had the same experience. Bending the ejector made me nervous (and seemed like a poor design) but I’ve never had any jam or malfunction since then. The only 22lr I’ve had that runs totally issue free. Plus it shoots well with any brand ammo. I’ve been very pleased.

VT898

Jul 29, 2020
    I want to thank Dentondog. The fix he described worked. I am shocked, but I was able to cycle 100 rounds through with no jambs. Before it jambed every 2 - 3 shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom